Wanted - Cheaper Junior Suite Radiance of the seas

Currently seeking an upgrade to a junior suite higher than deck 7.

price lower than $3000 for single supplement

Also seeking transfer to another agent.

Cruise : 4 night sampler

departure date: 14/4/2018

if anyone can help please pm me

Edited by CHEWZGURLCRUISER
missing info

Sorry, you can't change agents after final payment. If your current agent wont respond to your request, call the cruiseline and they will help you

Haven't developed mind reading ability yet

Many CC posters sign up for the Roll Call thread of their sailing or have posted in other threads which gives clues about their future bookings. A simple click on the posters' past postings will usually reveal that.

I was thinking the same. On that sailing a JS for a solo can be had for $2776 (USD). 15+ staterooms available on deck 10.

I am utterly gobsmacked that anyone would be willing to pay that much for a FOUR NIGHT CRUISE. :eek::eek::eek:

Sorry, you can't change agents after final payment. If your current agent wont respond to your request, call the cruiseline and they will help you

Royal Caribbean has been no help for my case. In fall of 2016 my sister booked a family spring break cruise for 3/2017 through a travel agent. While on that cruise my husband and I booked a cruise for July of this year. Since our original cruise was booked through this TA we were attached to her for our 2nd one and it’s been a nightmare! She has had very little and poor communication. I’ve tried to have Royal Caribbean release me from her multiple times and they were no help. I finally just rebooked the cruise on my own and am still going through battles with her about my deposit. It has made something that I’ve looked forward to doing for years and absolute nightmare and full of stress. In fact I’ve just finished having words with again just a few minutes ago. I must say This has turned me off of TA’s for good. I will FYI everything going forward.

Voyager of the Seas 11/03

Enchantment of the Seas 3/17

Radiance of the Seas 6/18

I am utterly gobsmacked that anyone would be willing to pay that much for a FOUR NIGHT CRUISE. :eek::eek::eek:

I'm going on a solo cruise and I'm paying LESS than 1/2 of that....FOR 9 NIGHTS. Last year, for the same cruise, I paid almost 1/3 of that price. Granted, its an interior, but hey, i don't need all that and pointwise, for less than that price, I'm accruing 36 points. (I did a 9 night last year solo for 995, and doing another 9 night solo for 1100 solo in April). Fast track to Diamond!!!

• 5 weeks later...

As for OP's original post and looking at the other four posts, it seems like (I want to say she) wants to have a cruise experience outside the "norm". Advertising for a "lower" price and wanting to pay by "direct deposit is outside the cruise lines way of doing business. I see they are from "down under" and don't have the knowledge or experiences, only know about that from what I read here. But for sure, I do know its a way different way of doing business there.