The Call Me The Breeze... (Photos Link)

BallFour4

My wife and I were given the opportunity to tour the Carnival Breeze here in Galveston today. What a great ship.

We've cruised them all from Galveston dating back to the Celebration and even sailed the Mardi Gras (twice!) but this is a super floating vacation.

Enjoy.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xkvSndMucQ9N4lnt2

I love the Breeze. We have our farewell cruise on her in July. It will be bitter sweet when we board, knowing it's for the last time. Replacing her with the Vista leaves me feeling Carnival sees Galveston as an unwanted stepchild.

If I've argued with you in the past we agree here 100%. We had a aft wrap on the Magic to celebrate our 30th anniversary and it was just super.

The one thing I don't like about the newer class is the outdoor promenade on Deck 5. That racetrack of sorts means I cannot walk out on my balcony without a herd of people being able to see. We had a Ocean Suite on the Glory for the Canada run and it was perhaps our best cruise ever. The sound and images of the waves created by the bow are a nice way to spend part of a sea day or late night.

We're not going on the Vista. We saw her in St Thomas last summer and talked with friends aboard that had mixed reviews. It's tough to walk away after reaching 200 nights, but change isn't a bad thing. Two Conquest class trips booked for 2018.

I'll get the dominoes, come sit down...

I love the Breeze. We have our farewell cruise on her in July. It will be bitter sweet when we board, knowing it's for the last time.

Replacing her with the Vista leaves me feeling Carnival sees Galveston as an unwanted stepchild.

Lol, actually just the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If I've argued with you in the past we agree here 100%. We had a aft wrap on the Magic to celebrate our 30th anniversary and it was just super.

The one thing I don't like about the newer class is the outdoor promenade on Deck 5. That racetrack of sorts means I cannot walk out on my balcony without a herd of people being able to see. We had a Ocean Suite on the Glory for the Canada run and it was perhaps our best cruise ever. The sound and images of the waves created by the bow are a nice way to spend part of a sea day or late night.

We're not going on the Vista. We saw her in St Thomas last summer and talked with friends aboard that had mixed reviews. It's tough to walk away after reaching 200 nights, but change isn't a bad thing. Two Conquest class trips booked for 2018.

I'll get the dominoes, come sit down...

I doubt we have argued.

The Magic was my first Dream class, while she was in Galveston. The love affair started there on an aft-extended balcony.

The Breeze feels like a mature Magic.

Happy sailing.

I love your pics! Kind of cool to see an empty ship :D My only 2 cruises have been on the Breeze and have even made friends with some crew members. I'm sad she is leaving but am excited to be on the Vista in February 2019. Thanks for sharing them.

Hi!! Beautiful pictures! The Breeze has been on my radar for a while now, love the Dream class, and the pictures of the Breeze are just so beautiful.

Now, I have to say this, I was just on the Vista in Feb and the Breeze reminds me so much of the Vista. Obviously different class and different layout, but like someone else drescribed it, the mature look of the ship; meaning color scheme, it's so so much like the Vista. In fact, when I saw pictures of the buffet area, it's like I was looking at the buffet area on the Vista. I'd say give the Vista a chance, you just may change your mind. Oh! Another plus, the Havana area, GORGEOUS!!!! the rooms are pricey, but so beautiful. Note: the pool area in the Havana (which again GORGEOUS) is open to all on the ship after 7pm.

My wife and I were given the opportunity to tour the Carnival Breeze here in Galveston today. What a great ship.

We've cruised them all from Galveston dating back to the Celebration and even sailed the Mardi Gras (twice!) but this is a super floating vacation.

Enjoy.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xkvSndMucQ9N4lnt2

Thank you for the pics. I am sailing the Breeze in March 2019. I saw a PYOB tap. What is the price on this draft beer?

Sent from my iPad using Forums