Sky 4 Day Cuba - Any Platinum Benefits?

I know that most Platinum benefits are on 5 day or longer cruises, but I was wondering if anyone that has been on the 4 day Sky to Cuba would mind telling we just which Platinum benefits they did actually receive. Pre-boarding/debark? The 2 specialty meals? Etc. Is there the meet the staff cocktail party or behind the scenes tour on this short cruise?

Thanks.

No latitudes perks on our 4 day Sky cruise last August. There was a Platinum, etc. Latitudes check in line then a boarding group number like everyone else checking in.

There were some internet minutes - 30 I think - but the Internet Manager said that was a Sky offer vs. Latitudes perk.

OP: I would not count on it.

I am Platinum Plus and did a four night on the Epic non suite (and we typically sail in suites) in March of 2018. No benefits except the 30 minutes free internet. No captain's party on our cruise, no free specialty dining, no free bottle of wine,no laundry, no sparkling wine, no free bottle of water, no priority tender, nothing. However, we did have boarding group #2 and P.P were called out to board with Haven and the lattitude level above us (can't remeber the name of that class. I'll likely never reach that level!) We did get on the ship before the bars and O'Shehan's were even ready for services!

I was told to reach out to the concierge on the ship, by our long-time PCC, and we would likely be extended at least the priority tendering. Once on the ship NCL's front desk staff would not give me the concierge phone #. I didn't pursue it any further and managed just fine, even with it being a fully booked, 4,800 person strong Spring Break cruise wink, wink! We made excellent use of the UBP and I purchased a 3 night SDP.

I would have loved to have stayed in the Haven and receive concierge services, but I was not able to book this cruise until around 4 weeks out and the Haven was entirely booked. This was a last minute cruise for my sister whose husband has stage 4 kidney cancer and we needed to wait until his latest CT scan to be sure she could travel away for 5 days and he could be without her care between treatments.

Enjoy your time in Cuba! Those short cruises are fun but they go by too quickly, don't they!;)

You will receive platinum boarding as well as 30 minutes of internet. No other perks.

A few years back, we were not expecting anything regarding benefits (husband and I are both platinum) and we did receive chocolate covered strawberries, which was a nice surprise.

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Sky Cuba. As platinum we had priority boarding and the 30-minute wifi. We didn't get any priority in Havana debark groupings, but when we got to Great Stirrup Cay we were able to get on the first tender as platinum. There was no available info ahead of time about the tender priority; we just had to ask at Guest Services the night before.

We usually get yellow luggage tags for our debarking, but this color wasn't available when we asked...not sure why. So we just took the color best suited for our morning plans.

It would have been very helpful if there was an info sheet in our staterooms for all platinums that spell out what you do and don't get on these sailings because it seemed that we got different answers from different staff members.

Yes. You don’t even get a packet in your room acknowledging your status. 5 days or less are not suppose to get anything, therefore anything is a bonus.

We were in a suite on the Sky once and the concierge organized a private behind the scenes tour. The Chief engineer did a tour of the engine control room (not on any other tour), the captain did a 1 hour tour of the bridge and we were on the bridge as they secured tendering and got underway from GSC, and the executive chef did the tally tour.