New rooms on deck 11 on Adventure

Has anyone stayed in the new junior suites on the Adventure of the Seas? The ones on deck 11, If so, what are they like and do you have any pics? I believe the one my friend is staying in is 1102, she was just wondering about them.

Some photos in Rick's excellent review here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2608479

Thank you, The pics are very nice, however it says in some spots(on deck plan) its a room for 4, But on crucon it shows 5 can sleep in there. Do you know if that is correct? My friend has 5 people and it would not be good if they got there and they were told it was just for 4.

They won't be allowed to book a cabin for 5 if it doesn't have beds for 5. If 3 are small kids, it might be doable...but not if it's 5 adults...a JS is nice, but not really big enough for 5 adult-sized people, even if there are beds for 5!

Thank you, The pics are very nice, however it says in some spots(on deck plan) its a room for 4, But on crucon it shows 5 can sleep in there. Do you know if that is correct? My friend has 5 people and it would not be good if they got there and they were told it was just for 4.

For the 4 new JS staterooms, I only see a sofabed in the stateroom, which means a max of 4 people.

we were the 3rd people to stay in JS 1100 week of March 17-24. Was wonderful. So convenient to the Solarium and WJ. Wonder if they've permanently solved the problem of having been the end of the former Peek-a-Boo Bridge, we experienced a lot of peeking. The divider they used was the correct one and then the slopped railing made it so very easy for others to look into our balcony.

Adventure JS 1100

fpjz1n

I’m in that same cabin next month. Can you repost the pictures please, as they are not viewable. I’m very concerned about all the comments I’ve heard about the layout and the glass on the balcony being high and sloping outward. There are no other cabins available on that sailing. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m in that same cabin next month. Can you repost the pictures please, as they are not viewable. I’m very concerned about all the comments I’ve heard about the layout and the glass on the balcony being high and sloping outward. There are no other cabins available on that sailing. Thank you so much!

I've tried for over half an hour to get it to post. If anyone can advise, please. Hubby checked the url website is compatible but still no go.

Loved it except for the sloped glass was what allowed people to look in from the gym side. The sloped glass didn't impair the view for us at all. On the Adventure these cabins eliminate the hated metal substructure that encompasses all the other balconies on the ship. My only hope is that they've purchased the correct left wall when viewing the ocean!! The other issue that I didn't realize till viewing the pictures from the gym side looking into the balcony is the partition was irridescent and one could see body forms on your balcony more clearly than one might think. Think, I like to sunbathe on my balcony. Not a good mix.

enhanceenhanceenhance

Finally figured out how to post pictures. Enjoy

enhanceenhanceenhance

Finally figured out how to post pictures. Enjoy

Thank you so much! I had trouble visualizing the balcony issues. Now I can see exactly what you are talking about. Thanks for the heads up.

• 1 month later...

Any other reviews or people stay in these new Junior Suites? Looking at booking one of the new ones on deck 11 of the Independence and I'm wondering about outside noise seeing as they are so close to the fitness center and other outdoor public areas.

Any other reviews or people stay in these new Junior Suites? Looking at booking one of the new ones on deck 11 of the Independence and I'm wondering about outside noise seeing as they are so close to the fitness center and other outdoor public areas.

Some photos here in Rick's excellent review: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2608479

• 6 months later...