Pitchers at O'Sheehans on Escape?

vinnystheone

I have never gotten a bucket in O'Sheehans, you can however get one pool side using the drink package:

Hand the sever your card and $5 - $10, tell them you want x number of beers in a bucket. They will hook you up, by charging your beers over a couple of minutes. Make everyone's life easier by making the $5 - $10 in ones as you are tipping the mobile server and the bartender who is ringing them up. I have done this on NCL, RCCL, and Carnival with no problems after I have built a relationship with my servers.

No pitchers. You can buy a bucket. Since most people have the beverage package, you have to order one beer at a time. The beverage package is not valid for buckets.

I thought you could only order buckets on outside bars. Not the inside ones.

When we were on the Escape April 2016, we were able to get 60 oz.pitchers of Stella Draft for $13.95 + 18% grat. We got them at the barside not the restaurant side.

Oh, and we didn't have the UBP and the bartender felt bad for us, so he would fill it up when almost empty for $5, which we just gave him as a tip :)

When we were on the Escape April 2016, we were able to get 60 oz.pitchers of Stella Draft for $13.95 + 18% grat. We got them at the barside not the restaurant side.

Oh, and we didn't have the UBP and the bartender felt bad for us, so he would fill it up when almost empty for $5, which we just gave him as a tip :)

Thanks. I'll check on the bar side when I'm onboard.