SeaSide Drink Package ?

scottsvb

Ok... I think many want to know what you can and can NOT get with the drink package that is included.

I know you can get Beer,House Wines, Basic Rum,Vodka,Gin,Scotch,Bourban and Non Alcoholic drinks... but what about about call drinks.. like Bacardi or Absolut or Jack mixed drinks? Cosmos, Straw Daqs, or any Frozen drinks with Alcohol?

All-Inclusive Classic Drink Package - for Adults

AVAILABLE ON MSC SEASIDE & MSC DIVINA IN THE CARIBBEAN

$47 per person / per day* for cruises between 4 - 8 nights

$38 per person / per day* for cruises with 9+ nights*Prices may vary by destination, sailing date, and length of cruise and are subject to change. Please click “See Pricing & Book Now” and login to view packages & pricing for your specific sailing.

Unlimited spirits (Premium brands are excluded), liqueurs and cordials, wide range of cocktails, a selection of wines by the glass, draught and bottled beer, energy drinks, coolers, canned sodas, fruit juices, premium mineral water, premium coffees and coffee-based drinks, hot chocolate delights and take away ice cream in a cone or cup. The drinks included in the package can be consumed in all bars, self-service buffet, restaurants, and speciality restaurants.

The following items are excluded: premium spirits, premium cocktails, tobacco, bottles of wine, sparkling wine and champagne, souvenir glasses, fresh fruit drinks, minibar and mineral water provided in the stateroom, items delivered through room service and food served in the specialty restaurants and theme bars.

All-Inclusive Deluxe Drink Package - for Adults

AVAILABLE ON MSC SEASIDE & MSC DIVINA IN THE CARIBBEAN

$55 per person / per day* for cruises between 4 - 8 nights

$44 per person / per day* for cruises with 9+ nights*Prices may vary by destination, sailing date, and length of cruise and are subject to change. Please click “See Pricing & Book Now” and login to view packages & pricing for your specific sailing.

Unlimited spirits (Premium brands INCLUDED), liqueurs, aperitifs, classic and Premium cocktails, wide selection of wines by the glass, draught and bottled beer, non-alcoholic cocktails, soft drinks, juices, mineral water, energy drinks, espresso and cappuccino, drinks from the themed bar menus, minibar, and drinks and food from room service menu. The drinks included in the package can be consumed in all bars, self-service buffet and restaurants, including the speciality restaurants.

Furthermore, this package entitles you to a 30% discount on all champagnes and wines from our wine lists.

The following items are not included in the package: tobacco, souvenir glasses and food served in the specialty restaurants.

This package is available for purchase to Adults 21 years and older.

Can you clarify if you're referencing the 'Drinks on Us' package? Sounds like it from the list of drinks you reckon are included. If so, here's a link to what's included (and also what's included in the other packages):

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/2018%20Drink%20Package%20Comparison%20Guise%20with%20DRINKS%20ON%20US.pdf

$364 for 2 for the week if done in advance. We did it for our sailing (tomorrow!); I'll report back

Yes that's what we paid for our Dec 29 sailing. Please report back. Specifically, with regards to room service - is delivery charge and items ordered off the room service menu included with the deluxe package if booked in Fantastica cabin?

Enjoy your sailing on MSC! Hope it lives up to expectations. Will be our first time on that line.

Yes that's what we paid for our Dec 29 sailing. Please report back. Specifically, with regards to room service - is delivery charge and items ordered off the room service menu included with the deluxe package if booked in Fantastica cabin?

Enjoy your sailing on MSC! Hope it lives up to expectations. Will be our first time on that line.

The delivery charge, as well as items from the room service menu - except pizza - ARE included for Fantastica 'Experience' cabins (and categories above) with the Deluxe package. The question is whether the delivery charge is covered for Bella guests when they have the Deluxe package as Bella is the only category that is not covered for breakfast delivery.

The delivery charge, as well as items from the room service menu - except pizza - ARE included for Fantastica 'Experience' cabins (and categories above) with the Deluxe package. The question is whether the delivery charge is covered for Bella guests when they have the Deluxe package as Bella is the only category that is not covered for breakfast delivery.

Thanks Bea!

Thanks Bea!

You're welcome! :)

I'm hoping someone can come on and answer the question definitively. I've never had a Bella cabin so I've never had the need to find out. However, it would be good to know for future reference. I was going to ask last week when we were on Poesia, but I just couldn't face trying to explain at Guest Services why I wanted to know when I was in an Aurea cabin (without a deluxe package). My experience has always been, when looking for information, that the crew don't fully understand why you're asking about something that doesn't relate to you, your cabin or your booking! :rolleyes:

$364 for 2 for the week if done in advance. We did it for our sailing (tomorrow!); I'll report back

Hi ...I don't think we really want to upgrade our whole Classic package for our 2 week Divina cruise, but can anyone tell me what wines by the glass are inc in the Classic package please. If there is a particular wine I like that is priced at over the $7.50( is that the benchmark for Classic?) then can I pay the extra difference for that one glass, or do I get charged the whole amount? Thanks

Edited by firstcarib
typo

Hi ...I don't think we really want to upgrade our whole Classic package for our 2 week Divina cruise, but can anyone tell me what wines by the glass are inc in the Classic package please. If there is a particular wine I like that is priced at over the $7.50( is that the benchmark for Classic?) then can I pay the extra difference for that one glass, or do I get charged the whole amount? Thanks

You have the pay the full price - plus 15% service charge.

It depends on the region you'll be sailing as to what wines will be on offer. There is a better selection when sailing from the US than there is on a Med cruise.

You have the pay the full price - plus 15% service charge.

It depends on the region you'll be sailing as to what wines will be on offer. There is a better selection when sailing from the US than there is on a Med cruise.

Thanks, that really seems most unfair! Looks like I will "Learn to Love Plonk" then, or "Cocktails of the Day", or ......anything at all that is on the Classic list.:champagne-toast::tropical-drink::cocktail::wine-glass:

Ok... I think many want to know what you can and can NOT get with the drink package that is included.

I know you can get Beer,House Wines, Basic Rum,Vodka,Gin,Scotch,Bourban and Non Alcoholic drinks... but what about about call drinks.. like Bacardi or Absolut or Jack mixed drinks? Cosmos, Straw Daqs, or any Frozen drinks with Alcohol?

It's all on there web site.