P&O email address

C at Sea

I'd also like to find the c/service email address and am struggling..

I had a problem with the personaliser in early Sept & EVENTUALLY found a place within the FAQ section on the P&O website to send a message.

In reply I was given two addresses, the first specific to my question (shore.excursions@carnivalukgroup.com) and the second a more general P&O Cruises e-mail address of reservations@pocruises.com .

why they aren't readily available on the website is a question that wasn't answered:rolleyes:

I wasn't particularly happy with the response content, but both time the response was quick :) (the FAQ one sent at 6pm on Saturday had a response by 4ish Sunday, which given their service level was 2-3 days was unexpected - they had also taken the time to actually check my booking so the response was personal)

Here you go, just fill out this form, usually it take one or two days for it to be answered. They are good too, they literally will be able to answer the most obscure questions. The link actually appears when you go to the 'how can we help' page on the right hand side, but disappears after a split second for some reason.

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/contact_us/

Edited by littlesteelo

Just emailed P&O regarding a cabin issue on our cruise on Azura in November. (My OH booked an inside close to our balcony cabin for our two sons but our TA did not indicate no upgrade wanted now we are on E deck they are on B deck!!) Will let you know if I get a response or even better a good result!

Edited by vizzog

• 3 years later...

I found this when searching on the same topic.

Seems little changes where P&O are concerned.

Sent them an email using the contact us link on the help and advice page and received an automated reply.

Then as time past resent again and requested a reply ...and again ...

finally rang P&O only to be on hold for ages. Then requested a call back which I did eventually get.

Put through to customer services who said they could not trace the email even though it had a tracking reference.

The whole system is geared to NOT giving customer service.