Obstructed View cabins on Britannia

janny444

Hi...can anyone say how obstructed the cabins are on G deck on Britannia...are they obstructed by something in front or is the obstruction when you look down from your balcony? Are any cabins less obstructed than others and if anyone has any photos or links to photos that would be great.

I ask this question yesterday and there doesn't appear to be any pictures of the obstructed balcony. I did see on the photos of Briannia's maiden voyage that its the top of the lifeboats. I also searched on the Princess website for the Regal Royal Princess ships - but again no pictures of obstructed balconies on there either.

Have look at the deck plans and we have on for G617 - hoping it just the end of a lifeboat - fingers crossed

Edited by chocolateduck

Thank you for the links....looks like its more of an obstructed view when looking downwards and not a complete total block.

The view is rather blighted from most balconies on Brittania as you look down at enormous life boats - on Ventura/Azura, anyone on Deck C (10) or above just looks down onto Deck 9 super deluxe (but totally exposed) balconies.

The view is rather blighted from most balconies on Brittania as you look down at enormous life boats - on Ventura/Azura, anyone on Deck C (10) or above just looks down onto Deck 9 super deluxe (but totally exposed) balconies.

Lifeboats are a better view than some sights I have seen on D deck balconies!:rolleyes:

This is a pic from our G deck Britannia Balcony in March. The lifeboat didnt really bother us at all.

cee5769ff08f6a73e3c22d0f04deb516.jpg

However I would add that we were lucky and this was the least restricted of the balconies either side. The one to our right had a huge white mechanism in front of it and ones a few to the left had lifeboats that had taller roofs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi...can anyone say how obstructed the cabins are on G deck on Britannia...are they obstructed by something in front or is the obstruction when you look down from your balcony? Are any cabins less obstructed than others and if anyone has any photos or links to photos that would be great.

I suggest you have a look on the Princess forum there are always lots of posts with info and photos but note G deck is E deck on Royal and Regal.

• 1 year later...
Does anyone have a picture of cabin balcony - G621 IE / Balcony (obstructed View)

On the Britannia please , just wondering how obstructed it is .. Thanks

Have a look at the Britannia cabin g438 thread which I have just bumped. See reply post #2 click on the Princess link for Emerald Deck (deck 8 on Royal, Regal and Britannia) scroll down to E621. This will be same view as G621 on Britannia. Note there is a car park in the distance on that shot the port side equivalent E620 gives the mirror image and is a bit clearer there is a cleaner on the roof of that lifeboat

Regards John