I did on my Christmas cruise. Mostly because the temps on the islands were 30-35°c plus awful humidity. One island I’ll always skip because I can’t swim well (or snorkel for that matter) is Mare. Honestly I didn’t mind staying on the ship in aircon. No queues for buffet food nobody in pools or spa baths hardly anyone at trivia contests and nobody in the arcades! It also gave me the opportunity to find a quite open space to work on my choreography for my Lip Sync Battle.

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

2017- Carnival Spirit New Caledonia & Vanuatu May 25th (First time on the Spirit!)
2016-Carnival Legend Transpacific Reposition cruise September 23rd Honolulu Hawaii USA- Sydney Australia CD was Jen Baxter
2015 Carnival Legend Transpacific Reposition Cruise April 20th Sydney Australia to Honolulu Hawaii USA (Celebrated 23rd Birthday on board) Cruise Director (CD) was Troy Linton
2013- P&O Pacific Jewel islands discovery Late April Sydney Round Trip (21st birthday Present in lieu of party)
2010- P&O Pacific Dawn Cruise to nowhere (sea break cruise no ports no DFS Domestic) Round Trip from Brisbane Early May (18th birthday present... When I caught the cruise bug) CD was Zoltina J (You don't forget a name like that)