Msc orchestra tell us all for newbies to this line/ship

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:46 PM.
#1
Ontario, Canada
912 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
Tell us all we need to know about this ship please.
Must do’s
Food
Shows
Secret spots
What’s all included in the different rooms/categories
Spa/casino
Smoking areas
Lessons/classes/info sessions
Theme days/nights
Etc??
Much appreciated
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature



Ncl Gem cruise nov 27,2016
Ncl Pride of America Hawaii cruise May 28, 2016
Royal Caribbean jewel of the seas Caribbean cruise nov29, 2015
Ncl jade Grecian cruise may 30,2015
Ncl epic Caribbean cruise nov 9,2014
Ncl epic med cruise june 2013
carnival legend 2011
carnival imagination 2008
12-2007 Costa Fortuna http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberre...?EntryID=36447
#2
453 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
Wondering the same - am looking at this ship for a fall 2019 interesting looking itinerary!


Sent from my iPad using Forums
#3
SOUTH WALES
3,917 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
Originally posted by hun
Wondering the same - am looking at this ship for a fall 2019 interesting looking itinerary!


Sent from my iPad using Forums
Originally posted by millineumwoman
Tell us all we need to know about this ship please.
Must do’s
Food
Shows
Secret spots
What’s all included in the different rooms/categories
Spa/casino
Smoking areas
Lessons/classes/info sessions
Theme days/nights
Etc??
Much appreciated
Here is a link to my review of 2 x 14night B2B in April 2016, it might give you some insights to the ship, and the Aurea Experience.


http://www.cruisingmates.co.uk/forum...?f=270&t=11371


Secret places.:-
1) there are balconies across the front of decks 10 ; 11 ; 14 and possibly 9 which can be accessed when in port and for sail outs. Just walk as far forward as you can and there are doors, one each side, which most of the time are chained with a signed NO EXIT

2) Deck 14 aft there is a balcony, accessed through the disco, which also has stairs leading to other aft balconies on deck 12 and possibly 13


Pete

ps I hope if you read my review you will get some useful insights from it
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


275 nights at sea (147 with MSC)

pete at cruisingmates dot co dot uk


1961 HMTS Dunera UK to CYPRUS 23 nights
1962 Cyprus to Isreal and Egypt 5 nights
1991 Carnival Jubilee L.A. / Mexico (Total Eclipse Cruise) 7 nights
1998 Carnival Fascination Caribbean (Total Eclipse Cruise) 7 nights
1999 Airtours Sundream W. Med 7 nights
2000:Airtours Sundream Baltic 15 nights
2005 MSC Opera E. Med 7 nights
2007 MSC Lirica W. Med 7 nights
2008 MSC Orchestra W. Med 7 nights
2009 MSC Orchestra Caribbean 7 nights
2009 RCI Serenade OTS (JS) Alaska 7 nights
2009 MSC Musica E. Med 7 nights
2010:RCI Explorer OTS (GS) Caribbean 9 nights
2010 MSC Splendida W. Med 7 nights
2011 NCL Norwegian Dawn (Penthouse Suite) W. Caribbean 5 nights Back to Back
2011 NCL Norwegian Dawn (Penthouse Suite) S. Caribbean 9 nights Back to Back
2011 P&O Azura Norway 7 nights
2011 RCI Grandeur OTS (GS) W. Med 7 nights
2012 MSC Splendida W. Med 7 nights
2012 RCI Splendour OTS (GS) Repo Brazil to Spain 13 nights
2012 RCI Splendour OTS (GS) E. Med 7 nights
2012 MSC Divina E. Med 7 nights (YC)
2013 MSC Opera UK to Lisbon and back 10 nights
2013 MSC Sinfonia W. Med 7 nights (Yippee!! BLACK CARD after this;;-- GOT IT NOW!!!!!!)
2014 MSC Opera UK to Souh Africa Grand voyage 21 nights
2014 MSC Sinfonia E. Med. 11 nights
2016 MSC Orchestra Caribbean 14 nights B2B with
2016 MSC Orchestra Trans Atlantic 14 nights
2016 MSC Splendida Repo UK to Italy 7 nights

2017 MSC Meraviglia Western Med (YC) 7 nights



BOOKED


2018 MSC Seaview Western Med 7 nights

2018 MSC Magnifica Repo 9 nights







#4
453 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
Originally posted by Skier52
Here is a link to my review of 2 x 14night B2B in April 2016, it might give you some insights to the ship, and the Aurea Experience.





http://www.cruisingmates.co.uk/forum...?f=270&t=11371





Secret places.:-

1) there are balconies across the front of decks 10 ; 11 ; 14 and possibly 9 which can be accessed when in port and for sail outs. Just walk as far forward as you can and there are doors, one each side, which most of the time are chained with a signed NO EXIT



2) Deck 14 aft there is a balcony, accessed through the disco, which also has stairs leading to other aft balconies on deck 12 and possibly 13





Pete



ps I hope if you read my review you will get some useful insights from it


Thank you for your review!


Sent from my iPad using Forums