Carnival Liberty - Alchemy bar

kite5280

We are going on the Carnival Liberty June 10th cruise. It has been 7 years since we have been on the Liberty, excited to see the new changes since then. We love the Alchemy bar when cruising, anyone know who are the alchemists on the Liberty in June in Alchemy?

I wish I had an answer for you but truth be told, I don't even know what the Alchemy bar is all about! I might have a couple Miami Vices in a weeks time so I am somewhat of a novice when it comes to such things. Does the Alchemy bar make a drink out of whatever you ask them to? Inquiring minds want to know......

I wish I had an answer for you but truth be told, I don't even know what the Alchemy bar is all about! I might have a couple Miami Vices in a weeks time so I am somewhat of a novice when it comes to such things. Does the Alchemy bar make a drink out of whatever you ask them to? Inquiring minds want to know......

Alchemy bar is so awesome that is a huge consideration when we book our cruises! The mixologist are awesome and very knowledgeable on mixing drinks. They sometime will do fun things like stacking the mixing cups then pouring like 10 at a times etc. There is a great menu but you can tell them what you like an they will make a great drink, they are super fun, personal people that will know your favorites when you sit down to the bar. You need to check it out when you cruise next.

https://www.carnival.com/onboard/alchemy-bar