Bliss room 15250 question?

umpisoccer

Has anyone stayed in room 15250 a spa balcony on the Ncl Bliss? We are in that room on a july sailing to Alaska and was wondering how much bigger the balcony is then the regular balcony rooms. The diagram online shows a larger balcony. A picture would be great too. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

So,,, there have only been two Bliss cruises (plus a few PR cruises).

On all other ships, a Spa balcony is a REGULAR balcony room with spa privileges. Nothing special. Just close to the spa. So the answer is “no difference”.

We are booked in a spa mini on an upcoming Bliss cruise. We were actually surprised to see how far these rooms were from the spa (unlike other Breakaway class ships, the Bliss spa Was moved to the back of the ship to make room for the observation lounge). We were just on the Escape and the forward facing views from the spa were spectacular. I think we will be disapponted on the Bliss.

I am in that same cabin in September and I have been assured by someone who was already in that cabin that it indeed does have a large angled balcony! No photos posted yet that I have seen though.

Has anyone stayed in room 15250 a spa balcony on the Ncl Bliss?

how much bigger the balcony is then the regular balcony rooms.

The diagram online shows a larger balcony.

the term is angled balcony.

angled balcony is 50% bigger than regular balcony.

40 sq feet x 1.5 = 60 sq feet

instead of 2 small chairs and small table, you can have 1 lounge chair, 1 small chair, 1 small table.

ask your steward for the lounge chair.

Edited by fstuff1

Has anyone stayed in room 15250 a spa balcony on the Ncl Bliss? We are in that room on a july sailing to Alaska and was wondering how much bigger the balcony is then the regular balcony rooms. The diagram online shows a larger balcony. A picture would be great too. Thanks.

We were in an angled spa balcony on Escape for thanksgiving. It is definitely larger and nicer. You’ll enjoy for sure.

And we already have an angled spa balcony booked on Encore for thanksgiving next year too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums