Please Help Me Choose a Color!

sjmbruce

I'm not sure what color of shirt should be purchased to be worn with my sister's skirt. (We're trying to coordinate three women, one preteen girl and two men). It's light pink with maybe a slight hint of peach. White is not an option as our mom is already wearing a white shirt with her lacy lavender skirt and my sister probably wouldn't wear a black shirt either. Thanks for any ideas!

enhance

Not sure how colorful you'd like to be, but if you think "sunset" colors, that would open up lots of options that coordinate with both lavender and peach/pink. Found this image on pinterest to give you some ideas . . .

8441a6a2b1caa10f6a3f2a371671a379.jpg

I think it would depend on your sister's coloring whether or not to go with a pale color or contrasting darker color. Does she normally wear light pastels (eg. pale pink or grey) around her face or does she look better in more vivid colours?

• 1 month later...

I agree with the oatmeal color. However, what is your hair color? Skin tone? What goes well for one person wearing this skirt, may not do as well for others. I don't know how I'd feel with a redhead who has light skin. Would oatmeal work? However, it depends on the individual.