Waitlist for Fixed Dining

sexyaznboy

Hey there, on Regal in a few days, and I booked 5:30 table for 2 and was "confirmed" status but when I look at the reservation it says I'm waitlisted #28 plus they changed my table for 2 to "any". I've tried to change it back a few times and it keeps bouncing to "any". What does this mean? Do I have a table or 2 or will I need to visit the Maitre D? Thanks!

Princess does not guarantee table size, they only accept your request.

We you board, go to the NDR where you are assigned, It is on your cruise card. Find your table. If it is not a table for 2, find where the MD is. It will be in the first day patter.

As of right now you are wait listed and are #28 awaiting a table for 2 for early seating traditional dinning. However your booking summary will continue to say anytime dinning, until you are no longer wait listed. If you are still wait listed when its time to cruise, talk to the Maitre'D as soon as you get onboard. I hope it all works out in your favor :)Us

Hey there, on Regal in a few days, and I booked 5:30 table for 2 and was "confirmed" status but when I look at the reservation it says I'm waitlisted #28 plus they changed my table for 2 to "any". I've tried to change it back a few times and it keeps bouncing to "any". What does this mean? Do I have a table or 2 or will I need to visit the Maitre D? Thanks!

To me the big question is how did "confirmed" get changed to #28 on the waitlist?

If you are wait-listed that low for a table for two, you may be locked out of MDR. Be aware you have a plan "B" available. Possible to make STANDING RESERVATION at anytime room for table for two. But again all this is time sensitive.

To me the big question is how did "confirmed" get changed to #28 on the waitlist?
I'm not sure. I've seen our number on the waitlist go up and down but never anything that drastic and never from confirmed to back on it.

We have had the same problem two times. Check the Patter to see when and where the matre’d is available. He fixed it for us no questions asked.

This is the best way to get it fixed. The same thing happened to me. See the maître d’. right away.

Tony

Note to the OP and everyone else who keeps asking the same question:

If it says "#:## Dining Confirmed" on the Booking Summary tab of your Cruise Personalizer, you are confirmed.

What you see after clicking on the "Dining Preferences" button on the Guest Check-In page is the dropbox used for changing your dining time. It shows a waitlist position for each of the three timeslots--including the one you are already confirmed in.

DO NOT mess with the dropboxes under "Dining Preferences" unless you actually want to make a change.