Outlet in aft facing penthouse suite (SE) on Sun

onlineangel

Can anyone that has been on the Sun in one of the aft facing penthouse suites (SE) - (8077, 8277, 9076, 9276, 0065, or 0265) please let me know how many outlets there are and where they are located? I know from pictures/videos I've seen there are 2 110V and one 220V by the desk but is that it? I'm wondering about the rest of the living area, bedroom, bathroom, and entrance hall.

I've tried combing through videos but just haven't been able to tell if there are others.

Thank you so much!

I was about to say most bathrooms do not have outlets - just those little low wattage/voltage ones for a razor.

Then I remember on the Jewel class that have them in the Master Bath. So.. maybe...

I assume there is a reason you are asking - able to charge phones in every room or something?

I was about to say most bathrooms do not have outlets - just those little low wattage/voltage ones for a razor.

Then I remember on the Jewel class that have them in the Master Bath. So.. maybe...

I assume there is a reason you are asking - able to charge phones in every room or something?

Mainly I'm asking so I know exactly how many outlets there are and where we can charge our phones, cameras, kindle, etc. Trying to determine if I should bring my (non surge protected) power strip or not.

Also would like to know if I can use the hair dryer (I understand the suites on Sun have real hair dryers) and curling iron in the actual bathroom .

I was on the Sun in Jan in 9276. Can't remember how many outlets exactly were in the suite. The two of us each travel with a Kindle, phone and iPad, plus one camera. I do remember an dual voltage outlet at the vanity in the dressing area off the bathroom. The hair dryer was plugged in there, but I just unplugged when needed and charged my phone or ipad. There were outlets at the desk. I also recall charging my camera in the living room area. There was a table beside the sofa and a wall outlet there. We always carry a power strip and a coupe of plug ins with 2 USB ports since life is all about our devices these days. You should be OK for charging your devices.

I was on the Sun in Jan in 9276. Can't remember how many outlets exactly were in the suite. The two of us each travel with a Kindle, phone and iPad, plus one camera. I do remember an dual voltage outlet at the vanity in the dressing area off the bathroom. The hair dryer was plugged in there, but I just unplugged when needed and charged my phone or ipad. There were outlets at the desk. I also recall charging my camera in the living room area. There was a table beside the sofa and a wall outlet there. We always carry a power strip and a coupe of plug ins with 2 USB ports since life is all about our devices these days. You should be OK for charging your devices.

Thank you for the info!

Do you recall if you used your power strip? I'm thinking I'd like to leave mine home but I don't want to have to do the "unplug one device to plug in another" thing over and over especially since they would rather you not have anything plugged in when not in the room.

If you do not want to pack a power strip then do what I do packing a triplex plug 1 in and 3 out - add a short

extension cord to make it easier to plug in your devices in a compact area. The black plug allows access

to a recessed outlet. While packing a power strip may confuse the uneducated security folks thinking it is a

surge suppression device this application doesn't have the outlets in a strip with circuit breaker.

With a second triplex plug increases the outlets available to 5 - if you need more I think you best check with

the ships engineering department - you power hungry rascal !

Image:

1296310453_CopyofDSC04126-400.jpg.6e859e33ba711f5047c20fc38b8dad90.jpg

If you do not want to pack a power strip then do what I do packing a triplex plug 1 in and 3 out - add a short

extension cord to make it easier to plug in your devices in a compact area. The black plug allows access

to a recessed outlet. While packing a power strip may confuse the uneducated security folks thinking it is a

surge suppression device this application doesn't have the outlets in a strip with circuit breaker.

With a second triplex plug increases the outlets available to 5 - if you need more I think you best check with

the ships engineering department - you power hungry rascal !

Image:

Thanks for the info but I think I'm good. With the confirmed outlets in the room, plus I have a 220v usb plug with 2 outlets, I should be golden.