Live Journal – B2B Fort Lauderdale to Buenos Aires – Come Along For the Adventure

Jim_Iain

592ebc60f0c8e440b0c0db85c10f80ac.jpg

Thanks for all those that followed along. Your encouragement and questions kept this thread interesting.

As my final post a couple things to keep in mind regarding you trip home. EZEIZA Airport is about an hour drive from the city and could be longer if accidents etc

It was recommended that we leave at 5:30 for a 9:00 PM flight. We are flying Business Class so check in only took 15 minutes. Security took about 20 minutes. Just when you think your done you have immigration. We were warned it could shift from fast to stop almost instantly. It took us 45 minutes.

They initially had 4 lanes opened the with about 20 people in front of us there was a problem one one lane and the agent went to supervisors room. All of the sudden there were no agents and we waited. Maybe it was shift change. Finally an agent came in and opened up a station. They look at your ticket, scan your passport, then take your picture and finally scan your fingerprint. The agent finally stamps your passport and ticket and you are on your way.

Our flight is supposed to start boarding one hour before departure.

Bon Voyage!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Thanks 1

We are another Bay Area couple who hope to take our first trip to South America next year. Thank you for writing your journal; we have enjoyed following along on your adventure! It has given us much to think and dream about.

Best wishes for safe travels home.

Kathryn (and Ian)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Jim and Iain thank you for all the info we are doing the B2B in March this year in the opposite direction. You have been very helpful with making all our plans. We are going to the falls before the cruise. We are from CA also and go to SF often, use to live downtown now live in Fresno. Anyway would love to meet you in the city and buy you guys a drink for all your great info. Linda and Jim

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This place looks great! We will be there next month for a week before a BA to LAX cruise. Can you tell me what are in BA this is? We are staying in the Recoleta district.

This restaurants was in Palermo Hollywood. We stayed in Palermo while our friends stayed in Recoleta. Recoleta is more like staying in Union Square of SF. Lots of high end stores and lots of shopping. Palermo is more of a neighborhood and where most of the clubs are.

This restaurants was in Palermo Hollywood. We stayed in Palermo while our friends stayed in Recoleta. Recoleta is more like staying in Union Square of SF. Lots of high end stores and lots of shopping. Palermo is more of a neighborhood and where most of the clubs are.

Thank you! Have just sent them an email to make a reservation. It looks amazing.

Jim, THANK YOU for writing this blog. Just finished reading it. We are on the reposition B2B starting in Buenos Aires this March. We will be staying in Buenos Aires for 2 weeks prior to the cruise. All your information has been so helpful and the photos are all amazing. Juanita

Jim, THANK YOU for writing this blog. Just finished reading it. We are on the reposition B2B starting in Buenos Aires this March. We will be staying in Buenos Aires for 2 weeks prior to the cruise. All your information has been so helpful and the photos are all amazing. Juanita

Glad you enjoyed the Blog. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We loved Buenos Aires it was so different than I had expected.