Favorite Itineraries/Segments?

I have never had a bad day cruising—-have loved every cruise I’ve been on. But probably my favorite was our first ever cruise, on the lovely Rhyndam. (13 day cruise/tour of Alaska).

Glad to see “drlee” named one favorite the river cruise from Budapest to Nuremberg—-as we are thinking of this for 2019.

New Zealand segment with as many ports as possible is the most exciting of all the places we have been. There is such a variety that you feel as though you have been around the world.

harry

The cruises that visit many New Zealand ports are very enjoyable indeed. One truly gets a "sense" of this beautiful country by visiting such a variety of ports. Friends' reports who have visited the nation's interior, i.e. Queenstown, only adds a very positive spin on becoming a New Zealand tourist,

1. Around Australia. We added the 5-day trip to include Uluru. We loved Australia so much, we are going back next April (and seeing New Zealand on a 14-day cruise, as well - thanks in part to erewhon for sparking our booking), We see possible additional cruises involving Sydney in our future.

2, Viking Passage. We've done it three times. We love Iceland, but the other-worldly scenery of Greenland is amazing. We have been through Prins Christian Sund three times now, with different experiences each time. We just booked the 24-day round-trip from Boston in September 2019 on Rotterdam and look forward to cruising the Sund twice.

3. The 21-day Caribbean Seafarer/Wayfarer collector's cruise. We have done it many times, either in full or in portions (depending on how much vacation I could get when I was working). We have been to the islands often and now take only excursions that are particular favorites, or just enjoy the ports. But they never get old.

YMMV,

Dave