Neptune Suite - "Cold hors d'oeuvres served before dinner each evening on request"

Planetsis

I'm curious what hors d'oeuvres are offered. Also, can you specify when they're brought to the cabin and if so how do you do that? Also, we are a vegetarian and a pescatarian (vegetarian but also eats fish). Is there a way to have either of those dietary restrictions honored?

Thanks!

I don't know who you booked through, but your TA or you should contact HAL at least 60 days in advance about your diets.

Call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576.

The concierge can give you a list of the hot appetizers that are available. You should place your order before Noon. Select the time you want them delivered. They bring a big plates of most of most of the appetizers. We were stuffed and didn't eat much for dinner that evening since it was just the 2 of us.

By all means use the services of your Concierge. He/she will help you obtain whatever you require. As a previous poster mentioned, hot hors d'oeuvres are available as well. I had a choice of cold, hot, or both. I had them delivered in late afternoon (and they were whether I was in my Suite or not). As KK said, if one consumes them all, one's appetite is diminished for dinner.

They are very generous in what they deliver. Order for fewer people than you expect to be NIBBLING AND You will still have plenty of food.

That is absolutely correct ... when we ordered for eight people, we got enough to feed 5000. We have learned to specify amounts of each type. If you are specific, the Concierge will in almost every case see that your wises are met - we have been very happy over the years with the results.

harry

We never called for hor d'ouerves but were sometimes invited to other guests' cabinsa nd enjoyed them t here

We have plenty of food all day and didn't want more calories/ fat etc before our dinner.

Dinner is more than adequate for me.