Soda Package

For my December cruise, the only soda package showing in cruise planner is lumped in with Voom. I'm not interested in Voom because I like to disconnect from the real world on vacation. So, my question is, is it normal for the regular soda package to not be listed? Can I expect it to show up sometime closer to the cruise? Or should I just settle for buying on board?

When I was a kid, my dad would always preorder the soda package for me and my siblings. On our last cruise, my dad bought it for us once on board as a surprise gift, so I've never personally booked a package on the cruise planner page.

I thought it was weird that there's only the one with voom. There are only 4 options listed: deluxe with voom, deluxe, refreshment, and soda with voom. Seems at least two are missing to me.

There is just a soda package option to prebook. It could just be a system problem. I have been having problems logging to make payment. But I have looked at the soda package several times and it loaded ok for me.

Your post about having the soda package as a kid reminded of the stickers for the Seapass we used to get the soda package when we first started cruising. And it was only like $4 a night...

Thinking about getting the refreshment package. As I'm not much of a soda drinker, but like a mocktail once in a while as well as the water bottles for excursions, I was wondering if someone could post the current prices onboard for:

- water bottels

- non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails)

- soda by the glass or by the can?

So I can calculate my break-even point.

Thanks!

It’s been a year since my last cruise so I can’t really help. Last summer on the Grandeur my virgin pina coladas and daiquiris were around $9. I know alcoholic drink prices vary slightly by ship... not sure about nonalcoholic, so you might want to specify which ship you will be on

I used to feel the same way about disconnecting but after we got to experience Hurricane Harvey and 13 days on a cruise where we only planned on 7, I always get it now. I always get the soda package with the Internet. I realized that I knew we were okay, but people who loved us did not. Now I post pictures of what we are doing on Facebook so there is no worry. It does not ruin the experience for us at all.

I used to feel the same way about disconnecting but after we got to experience Hurricane Harvey and 13 days on a cruise where we only planned on 7, I always get it now. I always get the soda package with the Internet. I realized that I knew we were okay, but people who loved us did not. Now I post pictures of what we are doing on Facebook so there is no worry. It does not ruin the experience for us at all.

I figure that of that happens we can add VOOM on board. I know myself well enough to know I’ll be on my phone constantly posting pictures rather than enjoying the experience if I have WiFi so I just lock my phone in the safe outside of when I’m using it to listen to music while in the gym or as an alarm clock and I carry a digital camera for pictures

Thinking about getting the refreshment package. As I'm not much of a soda drinker, but like a mocktail once in a while as well as the water bottles for excursions, I was wondering if someone could post the current prices onboard for:

- water bottels

Thanks!

Soda is around $4 per 12oz can and you normally cannot purchase fountain soda singly.

Soda is around $4 per 12oz can and you normally cannot purchase fountain soda singly.

Thanks! Mocktail prices seem to have been stable, I think I already paid around $9 for them a couple of years ago on Allure. This time we will be on Harmony.

Maybe someone took a picture of the drink menu on Harmony?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

A December cruise is still more than 6 months out. The beverage package options should appear sometime in June for a December 2018 cruise.

Thanks. I was just surprised they would have some on there but not all of them. I’m just going to check back every week or so

- water bottels

Thanks!

Approximate costs from Navigatot last year.

Bottled water - $3

Virgin cocktails - $6

Canned soda - $4

A December cruise is still more than 6 months out. The beverage package options should appear sometime in June for a December 2018 cruise.

I have a January cruise and they are telling me early June before drink packages show up.

For my December cruise, the only soda package showing in cruise planner is lumped in with Voom. I'm not interested in Voom because I like to disconnect from the real world on vacation. So, my question is, is it normal for the regular soda package to not be listed? Can I expect it to show up sometime closer to the cruise? Or should I just settle for buying on board?

Holmie,

Sorry if you already did this, but did you click up at the top on Dining and Beverages? If it’s available now, it should show there. That got me one time on the Refreshment package. I was only looking at what was loaded on display page.

Holmie,

Sorry if you already did this, but did you click up at the top on Dining and Beverages? If it’s available now, it should show there. That got me one time on the Refreshment package. I was only looking at what was loaded on display page.

Yes, I’ve already looked there. I’ll check again early June. It’s a New Years Cruise, so it’s very possible they just haven’t loaded all the options yet

checked my cruise planner for my upcoming cruises. The September and November 2018 soda packages are $8.50/day; the March, May and June 2019 soda packages went up to $9.99/day (plus gratuities). They are all available for purchase.

checked my cruise planner for my upcoming cruises. The September and November 2018 soda packages are $8.50/day; the March, May and June 2019 soda packages went up to $9.99/day (plus gratuities). They are all available for purchase.

My January 2019 soda package also shows at $9.99.

That probably means they are going to raise the price of individual sodas.

I just checked our Mainer cruise (Aug 2018) and soda package is $10.87 CAD.

But on our Symphony cruise (Mar 2019), the soda package is $12.89 CAD. We have it included anyways in our boardwalk room but interesting it costs more (same with specialty restaurants)

Not available yet on Anthem cruise (Mar 2020)

I just checked our Mainer cruise (Aug 2018) and soda package is $10.87 CAD.

But on our Symphony cruise (Mar 2019), the soda package is $12.89 CAD. We have it included anyways in our boardwalk room but interesting it costs more (same with specialty restaurants)

Not available yet on Anthem cruise (Mar 2020)

Easily explained.

RC just raised the soda package price for 2019.

Easily explained.

RC just raised the soda package price for 2019.

I don’t understand why people are surprised about this. It’s not unheard of for package prices to increase. I am reliant on soda for my caffeine intake so it’s not going to stop me from getting a package, as I always get my money’s worth.