Episode 12 - Going 'Gaily' thought The Strait

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Crystal Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:26 AM.
870 Posts
Joined May 2013
We are thoroughly enjoying your videos! Your music is the best and the video of the water through the water glass was a stroke of genius! Many thanks for the entertainment!
646 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Scott,

The artistic quality of your videos keep getting better and better!

I loved the view of the sea as seen looking through the water glass. I also loved watching the sunset.

It is always a joy to see the twinkle in Gooch's eyes as he catches you videoing him.

Thanks for the rare peek of you!

Your videos are great at providing a much needed Crystal "fix" until our next Crystal voyage. You do a great job of catching all the Crystal magic!
Cherry hill new jersey
1,698 Posts
Joined May 2000
Im feeling sad....you are approaching land...it will all be over soon

Thank god for all the Madges in the world....mine is Kathy...im dropping my boy off there Sunday night.
60 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Loved this episode especially the recap of the day. Plus Gooch's pants/pj's

Oh and his video work. In desperate need of a Cwaze video I stumbled on your Las Vegas Pride48 video. Gooch definitely showed off his video " skills" in that one!
Hawaii
46 Posts
Joined Mar 2015
Nice one gentlemen, gotta love sea days!

Aloha,
WWG
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not." RW Emerson
New York
1,763 Posts
Joined Jul 2001
Loved the shot of the water glass on your balcony. Really well done!
Looking forward to more!
Hugs all around,
Linda
New Jersey
476 Posts
Joined Dec 2001
Loved the sunset with the piano slowly tinkering away.
Also-Gooch seems to be feeling better. Very glad for that. So happy to see you both enjoying the cruise despite battling Carole's virus.

Debbie

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Florida
4,102 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
As usual, a wonderful episode. The highlight for me was how well you captured the pure relaxation we sometimes experience, out in the ocean, out in the sea air, with the ship just slowly headed for ... wherever it's headed. The music, Scott. Absolutely beautiful.
2,298 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
Dahling Scott & Gooch, thanks again for A Hollywood quality( gay, booze & beautiful scenery) presentation. Too funny but I bought the same blue & white shorts for my partner and I when we did a 16 day Panama canal cruise and when paired w white cotton polo shirts we always looked faboo whether hung over, slightly tipsy or just plain lazy on the balcony. We each had 2 pairs each assuring no excuses for not being properly dressed when our most handsome man in the world/ steward brought our cocktails and hordoerves no matter the time of day😎🤔😪😭🤒🤠👦👨*⚕️
2,298 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
Originally posted by Rotterdam
Dahling Scott & Gooch, thanks again for A Hollywood quality( gay, booze & beautiful scenery) presentation. Too funny but I bought the same blue & white shorts for my partner and I when we did a 16 day Panama canal cruise and when paired w white cotton polo shirts we always looked faboo whether hung over, slightly tipsy or just plain lazy on the balcony. We each had 2 pairs each assuring no excuses for not being properly dressed when our most handsome man in the world/ steward brought our cocktails and hordoerves no matter the time of day😎🤔😪😭🤒🤠👦👨*⚕️
PS..... the pockets in the shorts assured us we ALWAYS had gratuity cash so to excuse our looks and what our poor stewards were subjected to seeing and the drawstring waistband guaranteed they would fit us from embsrkstion to being unloaded from thedisembarkayion pier...now that's insurance you can't find at any TA😁
France
159 Posts
Joined May 2014
Originally posted by Rotterdam
when our most handsome man in the world/ steward brought our cocktails and hordoerves
Sorry - sad, spelling obsessive here - it's actually hors d'œuvre
New York
8,308 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Your most artistic episode ever! Loved the water glass. [Can you see infinity in a grain of sand too?] Don't blame Gooch for the limitations of your video cam -- before the next cruise you need to upgrade for better low-lux res and a windscreen An artist like you deserves better tools!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email me: [email protected]
Blogs: Jazzbeaux Blogs

I am not an employee of Cruise Critic and I don't speak for Cruise Critic. All opinions are mine alone. Also, I'm only a Host on the various River forums -- everywhere else I'm "just plain Jazz."

Booked:
Crown Princess Classic Canada & New England 10-2017
Azamara Quest Costa Rica 1-2018
AMA Discover Africa 5-2018
Viking Sun British Isles Explorer 8-2018
Celebrity Edge Caribbean B2B / Celebrity Equinox Caribbean B2B 1-2019 [will choose one!]

Completed:
Norwegian Pride of America Hawaii 10-2016; Azamara Quest Norwegian Fjords 8-2016; Celebrity Constellation Greek Isles 5-2016; AmaDagio Provence 9-2015; Celebrity Xpedition Galapagos 5-2015; Celebrity Eclipse Southern Carib 3-2015; Fresco Tours A Kinder Camino walking tour 9-2014; Crystal Serenity Mediterranean 5-2014; Coral Princess Panama Canal 1-2014; AmaCello Rhine 8-2013; Coral Princess Alaska 6-2013; Ireland Fly-Drive 9-2012; Norwegian Dawn Caribbean 3-2013 / Celebrity Summit Caribbean 1-2012 / Oceania Insignia Mediterranean 5-2011 / Fair Dinkum (Erie Canal bareboat) 7-2003 / Costa Italia Caribbean 5-1974
UK
666 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
Loved this as much as the previous episodes looking forward to meeting you both in October. That sculpture. Some things can't be unseen
1,030 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
And once again I thank all you fantastic people who took the time to watch and comment. THANK YOU!

DaisyUK - Thank you, and we are looking forward as well. And LOL and YES about that scary glass puckered circle!
Host Jazzbeau - Thank you! And yes I can. AND.... I'll PM you my address if you want to send me that upgraded camera and windscreen! ;-)
Rotterdam - Thanks and LOL AND we really MUST meet over cocktails sometime!
May B - Thank you, dear one. It is INCREDIBLE isn't it?
crispy46 - http://legacy.crystalcruises.com/can...uderdale--7326
sea lover - Thank YOU for watching and commenting, dear one.
lesliehr - Thank you, Debbie. We were 'behaving' better but feeling worse. But we STILL had a TREMENDOUS time.
Mudhen - Thank you, dear Linda. I had a LOT more video of that glass but thought a taste was better than a full meal...LOL. KISSES to Snitch!
Wiliwannago - Thank you. Sea days are my FAVORITE!!!!
Maya1234 - Thank you, dear one. Gooch's video skills are only surpassed by his soft pants.
riandei - I think you are sailing as I type, so I hope you are having an AMAZING time. Thanks for your kind words.
NJBeaglemom - Thank you, Nancy. Gooch has a small collection of soft pants. All of them humorous.
Keith1010 - Thanks friend. Health was declining, resolve was STRENGTHENING!
RLMSLL - Thank you for this VERY kind words. I love making these videos and it is SO wonderful when they are watched and appreciated. So glad we can give you a 'Crystal Fix'. And as sappy as it sounds, even after 34 years, we still light up inside when we see each other.
suzeluvscruz - Thank you so much, dear one.

All of you make my day. Thank you.

Scott
2,298 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
C&C Darlings, too funny, last nite while having cocktails at the Gramercy Park Hotel here in NYC (you'd approve- very chic, very dark, very strong drinks) I was telling friends about your trip videos. Well the next thing you know they were being shown on laptops etc and then the next table asked what we were laughing about, then the waiter(delish) and. NOw you have a new fan base.so keep them coming . We ran off to dinner but you were being viewed by 8 others when we left. Perhaps a vid franchise...cocktails, nuts & c&C vids. Ciao and applause from NYC dahlings.