What can I expect on Azamara ?

We are Celebrity cruisers but have cruised other lines. What can I expect on Azamara?

Thank you and congratulations!

If you are like us and are retired or soon to retire, enjoy meeting other passengers, don't mind having a small troupe of very talented entertainers instead of large splashy shows, like to eat when you want and where you want, enjoy a high standard of food and drink, not be asked constantly to buy drinks packages, enjoy not standing in long lines for things, enjoy wearing neat but casual clothing (no very formal events), are not looking for loud alcohol fueled parties or children taking up the pool, this is a cruise line for you. If you are a wine or food 'snob' or expect 24/7 attention because you feel you are special, I would not recommend this cruise line. There are many very wealthy people on these boats but they will not be showing off their wealth, they will just be having a great time with the likes of us. This is our favorite cruise line. The only thing that has had us switch to other lines is a limited itinerary. Our latest non-Azamara cruises have been down the coast of Africa and from the US/Canada to Australia. If you are looking for the standard European, Alaskan, Caribbean, Asian or South American cruises they will have an itinerary for you. I have never been on Celebrity and will be taking my first cruise on that line in September next year.

• 2 weeks later...
We are Celebrity cruisers but have cruised other lines. What can I expect on Azamara?

Thank you and congratulations!

Its awesome to see a question that applies to so many people. The question you’re asking is essentially, “why Azamara”. Essentially, Azamara Club Cruises is a destination immersive brand meaning we stay longer and curate local experiences that allow our guests to absorb regions, cities and villages around the world. Having stated this, guests come for our unique destination deliverables and leave loving our crew. Hence, I’d say you're buying us for our unique destination deliverables and for the outstanding experience provided by the officers and crew of our ships. In comparison to Celebrity, an outstanding brand, we travel to over 50% ports that they are unable to navigate. Hence the boutique experience is in its own right, unique and different from a Celebrity product.Hope to see you onboard soon!

Edited by Larry Pimentel