Live from the Armonia

jay888

Had another wonderful day in Havana. Coco taxi to Floridita bar 8cc. Lunch in a private house lobster rice salad mojito coffee and dessert 15cc. The best lobster ever. Brought cigars from local place 35 cigars for 25cc. Horse and carriage ride around the very old Part of the town Very narrow street and you get to see where the live. End up it the John Lennon bar one of the first privately owned business in Cuba The costed 30cc. In Havana it is expected that you buy you a drink. Take cash with you to change into their money there is an exchange desk in the terminal. They don’t take cards or dollars This has been one of the best places I have ever visited

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We where walking up the street from the bar and there where a lot of people stopping us with menus for restaurants and one gentleman said come and eat in his home. I had read that this is very popular and just went for it. An amazing experience The people are so proud of their city and will share their history and their for life with you.

We are having a very nice relaxing sea day, drinking wonderful coffee watching the world go by. A lot is happening on the pool deck bubble party and dancing There are plenty of sun chairs. Also on the aft of deck 8, 9 and 10 there are quiet sun decks Also they have a handbag sale on today, I feel a new bag will be appearing in our cabin.

Today Belize had to use s tender, all very well organised. Outside the terminal there are companies selling tours. We went a tour of Belize city and monkey sanitary-in a private car with 2 other people only $40 each Great value for money This now our second week and everything seems to be repeated

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for this wonderful review, jay888.

We are thinking to take this cruise this year. Been on the Armonia before the modification and would like to meet the grand old lady again.

Are the any differences when sailing in America? Do the Non-US-Pax also get free water in the MDR? Or any bad surprised?