JJ's Speed Boat Tours

CRUISEDEALER

Has anyone ever used JJ's Speed Boat Tours? I have read great reviews about Cosol Tours but I do not want to ride in a van to the pitons. I found this tour and they go to the pitons by speed boat. I would rather ride in a boat than in a van. Please tell me your thoughts. My main goal is to go to the pitons. I appreciate your input.

Has anyone ever used JJ's Speed Boat Tours? I have read great reviews about Cosol Tours but I do not want to ride in a van to the pitons. I found this tour and they go to the pitons by speed boat. I would rather ride in a boat than in a van. Please tell me your thoughts. My main goal is to go to the pitons. I appreciate your input.

There's hundreds of reviews of them at TripAdvisor, CruiseCritic's sister site.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147343-d7184470-Reviews-JJ_Speed_Boat_Tour-Castries_Castries_Quarter_St_Lucia.html

They mainly handle hotel passengers...but I'm sure you can book with them.

Spencer Ambrose has s speedboat tour to Pitons, one that is straight to beach and you have around 5 hours at the beach, or the land sea tour which speedboat down, bus to the sites, then beach time then boat back..

Herod's offers a land/sea combo. As does Serenity TVL. Carnival Sailing. SeaSpray. And so on..

Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...

Never used JJ's. We used Joe Knows Tours in St. Lucia our last two times there. They take a speedboat ride out to the volcano and mud bathes, the advantage there is you get there before the buses and other people driving there from the cruise port. They are 5 star rated on Trip Advisor.