Where to Eat in Rome in August, 2017 Edition

lisiamc

Hi Lew! Next time you are in Rome you need to try my new favorite restaurant that Cathy and I found in May. l'Orso 80.
Hi Carolyn...

We have been to l'Orso 80! Amazing! Fantastic food just kept coming.

We're in Roma for five days in October before our TA on the Royal and may just dine there again.

I LOVE Katie Parla!! I got to know her from Chowhound. She helped me out to find some good restaurants where a solo woman would be comfortable dining. A good number of those entries on her blog are places I've been. I get her blog via email all the time - it's fun to see what she has come up with!

I keep trying to get on one of her food and historic tours, but I keep being in Rome when she is out of town...

I LOVE Katie Parla!! I got to know her from Chowhound. She helped me out to find some good restaurants where a solo woman would be comfortable dining. A good number of those entries on her blog are places I've been. I get her blog via email all the time - it's fun to see what she has come up with!

I keep trying to get on one of her food and historic tours, but I keep being in Rome when she is out of town...

Her blogs are always enjoyable, aren't they?

Her blogs are always enjoyable, aren't they?

Yes, they are!

She isn't just a blogger. She has published several books, is a frequent contributor to the big travel and food magazines and has some great (and free) apps for travel. Anyone going to Rome should take a look at her website (katieparla.com) and browse through it for ideas for places to see and places to eat! The app is handy for finding a place to eat "on the fly" when walking around.