AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Yes, just checked and 100 and 50, not 500 gifts cards are available in e-card variation.

Ok I have to ask, where are you looking at and what are you looking at? Allstate does not currently have them available, the eCards have a glitch and have been gone several weeks until it's fixed, and they don't sell $50 gift cards on those sites. So, what exactly are you looking at?

That’s what I was wondering. Maybe they have Allstate and aarp confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know, because AARP has $100 cards right now only. I don't know the last time I've seen $50 cards on any site. I just looked through every page of gift cards on Allstate. No Carnival cards are available in any denomination or form. Go figure.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I don't know, because AARP has $100 cards right now only. I don't know the last time I've seen $50 cards on any site. I just looked through every page of gift cards on Allstate. No Carnival cards are available in any denomination or form. Go figure.

I just looked - $50 and $100 cards available (e-cards) on Allstate Rewards
Allstate rewards is where I just found them as well. Clicked on travel, then travel gift cards, and the two options came up as e-cards for 100 or 50. Avis, Budget, Jiffy Lube AutoZone and Carnival. All 100 or 50. https://www.allstaterewards.com/gateway?t=solrcatalog&category=Travel&clearFilters=Y

Hmmm.... I just looked on my AllState Rewards and no Carnival either! I wonder if different regions see different offers? I just bough (5) $100 two weeks ago from my AllState Rewards so I definitely know how to access the certificates on the site. Definitely not on mine as of right now!

I don't see them, so yes maybe it does depend on where your located. This is a new twist. Lol

What I am confused more about, is the fact that Carnival did away with gift cards under $100 denominations last year, I am pretty sure. You can't even buy $50 directly from Carnival now.

I don’t see them either. I think this is an early “April fools joke.”
No, this isn't an April Fools Joke and since I live in southern NJ, I don't know why you can't access them Jerseygirl, if it's a regional thing, unless of course you have relocated.

What I am confused more about, is the fact that Carnival did away with gift cards under $100 denominations last year, I am pretty sure. You can't even buy $50 directly from Carnival now.
You can't. They did away with the smaller denominations on the carnival gift card site and in retail stores a long time ago. I need to see a screenshot of these cards being offered on Allstate. Never have gift cards from any vendor available when some people log in then not when others log in. I don't get it.

Allstate rewards is where I just found them as well. Clicked on travel, then travel gift cards, and the two options came up as e-cards for 100 or 50. Avis, Budget, Jiffy Lube AutoZone and Carnival. All 100 or 50. https://www.allstaterewards.com/gateway?t=solrcatalog&category=Travel&clearFilters=Y

I scrolled through all 93 cards last night..and 90 this morning. No Carnival.

You can't. They did away with the smaller denominations on the carnival gift card site and in retail stores a long time ago. I need to see a screenshot of these cards being offered on Allstate. Never have gift cards from any vendor available when some people log in then not when others log in. I don't get it.

There's also been the glitch with the eCards causing them to become unavailable for a couple of weeks until they can get it worked out. So they're seeing eCards which aren't available, in a $50 denomination which isn't even sold anymore.

I'm like you, I want to see a screenshot of these. The one poster, this was their first post but the other poster is a longtime member with thousands of posts, so obviously a respected CC member here. That's what makes it all the more interesting.

I scrolled through all 93 cards last night..and 90 this morning. No Carnival.
The 50 and 100 options come up for me under travel gift cards for the following companies. Avis, Budget, Jiffy Lube, Autozone and Carnival. A total of 10 different options. I don't know how to take a screenshot and verify this. I attached my link to the web page I was looking at and that is the only way I can verify what I looked at. I have no reason to BS anybody about this.

The 50 and 100 options come up for me under travel gift cards for the following companies. Avis, Budget, Jiffy Lube, Autozone and Carnival. A total of 10 different options. I don't know how to take a screenshot and verify this. I attached my link to the web page I was looking at and that is the only way I can verify what I looked at. I have no reason to BS anybody about this.

giphy.gif

I have 8 options under travel gift cards. All the ones you mention minus the two carnival ones.

I copied and pasted your link, also. Still didn't work.