Explorer of the Seas 5th October 2019

Hi, I am interested in the above cruise which goes from Southampton, UK and visits Morocco, the Canaries, Madeira, Lisbon and Spain.

It looks like it is sold out as it is not appearing on the RCCL website.

Is there anywhere where I can check if it is actually sold out or if it has been chartered, and if so, by who?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-T710 using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...
Well I have just received confirmation from RCCL that this cruise has been chartered. Fortunately it is still over a year away so we should still be able to find another cruise.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Forums mobile app

Hello, we are booked on 18th October 2019 Explorer cruise and this has been closed for a while too. It looks like this cruise will be cancelled too because of the charter but I haven't had anything official yet.

Did they offer you an alternatives/compensation/credit?

Thank you

Hello, we are booked on 18th October 2019 Explorer cruise and this has been closed for a while too. It looks like this cruise will be cancelled too because of the charter but I haven't had anything official yet.

Thank you

Hi, are you sure of your dates? According to both RCI USA website and RCI UK website the cruise leaves on the 19th October 2019 and both sites have space on the cruise.

Hi, are you sure of your dates? According to both RCI USA website and RCI UK website the cruise leaves on the 19th October 2019 and both sites have space on the cruise.

The cruise was 18th October 2019. I've checked and the first cruise showing is 25th October 2019 departure.

Thank you

Cruise for 18th October and 20th October have both been cancelled by RC. RC are now offering a 7 night cruise departing on 18th October instead of a 2 night cruise (18th) and a 5 night cruise (20th).

We were on the 5 night cruise (20th) and were notified on 8th September about the cancellation of our cruise. The new cruise went on sail yesterday (12th September).

Hopeful you have heard about your cruise? We have booked the new 7 night cruise and we were lucky we managed to get the same cabins as the cancelled cruise. :D

• 3 weeks later...