Maître' D email for Dream

247kay

Myself, DH and our two toddlers have been waitlisted for your time dining and as of now the only time available is late dining. This WILL NOT work for as the littles bedtime is about 8PM and they turn into monsters if we try to do anything that late. I am desperate to get your time and if nothing else at least early. I heard if I email the Maître' D this may be fixed. Anyone know the email address of the one for the Dream? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Good luck, I don't know the email, however I have heard that people have luck going the first day and getting it changed on board, however I know with littles it's hard to go on a hope and would rather have it locked down ahead of time. I opted for the later dining with my kids because we are from the West Coast so it'll be a similar time that they eat normally and am just not going to adjust their time too much.

Myself, DH and our two toddlers have been waitlisted for your time dining and as of now the only time available is late dining. This WILL NOT work for as the littles bedtime is about 8PM and they turn into monsters if we try to do anything that late. I am desperate to get your time and if nothing else at least early. I heard if I email the Maître' D this may be fixed. Anyone know the email address of the one for the Dream? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Maitres are not expected to respond to emails. Just go to the dining room when listed on the embark Fun Times and speak to them then. They don't do seating arrangements until 3 days before your cruise. It is possible Early Time and YTD are full.

How far out is your cruise? Last year we were also waitlisted for YTD but got an email the week of the cruise that we were changed to YTD. Our PVP said they don't usually get to the waitlist requests until a few days into the cruise before yours.

I've had luck emailing the maitre'd on the Dream twice. Never got a response but my requests were honored! It won't hurt. If, when you get your S&S cards, they still say LATE, just go to the dining room and speak with someone. More than likely, you will be accommodated.

You can also try contacting John Heald via FB 4 days prior to departure (he's very specific about that time frame). He may be able to help you, too.