Spirit May 6-17 Mediterranean Cruise Review With Photos

marbleski

Debarking Day

We used self assist and departed the Spirit slightly pass 9:00 am. It was smooth and fast. By this time there was no line up to get off. There were about 7 ships in port on this day so I assume it was a busy day at the port but we never really noticed as we walked out the terminal and our driver was waiting for us.

One of our roll call members booked our transport to the airport. We used Rome Cabs and the service was as promised. There were six of us in a seven passenger van. The van transported our six suit cases with ease. The van was booked for 9:30 but we left about 10 or 15 minutes early as our driver was already waiting for us to arrive. The drive to the airport was uneventful. It took about 45 minutes at the most.

I recommend booking your airport transfer in advance. At the end of our vacation it was nice to walk off the ship and have a driver waiting for us. We did not have time to look around upon exiting the terminal so I cannot comment on taxi and bus shuttles/transfers.

This picture shows you the short distance you have to walk from the ship to the open doors at the terminal. You can see a few passengers walking to the terminal.

enhance

Hope you enjoyed my review. We had another great trip and highly recommend cruising in Europe. My experiences are my experiences and I am sure they differ from others on the same cruise. Since we all see things differently be sure to do your research as there is plenty of good information out there, especially on CC. Save travels and happy cruising.

Any questions send them along.

Oh, one more pic from the Spirit.......... till next time. If you see a post from marbleski on your roll call jump right in and we'll plan some must do small group tours.

enhance