JS Guarantee on Oasis

We are booked on the 8/12 sailing on Oasis, and were in a hump balcony on deck 8 (8198). I checked yesterday, and the prices dropped again on every category. Snagged a JS GTY for only $400 more than what I had originally booked at, score!

However, the website shows me in an OV accessible GTY. I called this morning, and the rep Stephanie (fortunately not an overseas call center) assured me we are in a WS GTY and will get a JS or better. I imagine this has something to do with their atrocious IT and website issues. I finally was just able to check-in online after days of being unable to. Their new website is a joke.

We are booked on the 8/12 sailing on Oasis, and were in a hump balcony on deck 8 (8198). I checked yesterday, and the prices dropped again on every category. Snagged a JS GTY for only $400 more than what I had originally booked at, score!

However, the website shows me in an OV accessible GTY. I called this morning, and the rep Stephanie (fortunately not an overseas call center) assured me we are in a WS GTY and will get a JS or better. I imagine this has something to do with their atrocious IT and website issues. I finally was just able to check-in online after days of being unable to. Their new website is a joke.

I noticed this low price last night (don’t know about the drop). I always wonder the variables that go into the varied prices - kids go back to school earlier these days (some at the start of August here in the Atlanta area) - I wonder if that if the issue with these ships out of FL?

Thanks everyone! It was weird, because the booking invoice doesn't even show a WS GTY. Hopefully we get the assignment soon. There are 5 on deck 14, and the remainder on decks 6-12. Hoping if we get assigned one on deck 14 there will be another open on a different deck we can move to. Deck 8 seems to be a nice location, any other suggestions?

There are no GS left, so i'm not holding my breath for that! 1 CL suite and 1 OS showing on the website.

Got our room assignment today, originally on Deck 14. Switched to 8640 in the middle of the hump [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You did great...enjoy that JS location.

You did great...enjoy that JS location.

Thanks! We’re excited, first time in a JS. Afraid we won’t be able to go back to a balcony [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro