Carnival Dream Review May 20-27

h_blond2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey! We're sailing on the Dream in October and was wondering if the dining rooms are th American Table menu? Google tells me different things and I’m trying to look up the menus. Thanks for your great review!

Check out "Willdra's Dramatic Carnival Dream October 15-22 Cruise" review...it has the MDR menus from every night and pictures of the food

Thanks for taking the time to do this terrific review...This will not be our first cruise, but it will be the first on Dream, first out of NOLA, and first to Roatan...for many of our group (21 in all :o) it will also be first time in NOLA...the next 60 days CANNOT go fast enough!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

can you tell me what hotel you were staying in, where the photos were taken of the ship coming back in to port?

I just started reading your review, but can't help but commenting now. We were in NOLA from 5/17 - 5/23 and watched the Dream sail in from our hotel (well, I did since I was the only one crazy enough to get up at that hour) on the morning of 5/20. We didn't get to see her sail back out (we were on Bourbon Street by then), but also saw Triumph sail in the next morning. Loved watching both ships sail in with the sun coming up in the distance. I'm getting ready to get caught up on your review and looking forward to following along. Thank you for taking the time to do a review of your cruise.

1cruisingal, I also tried to quote your post where you mentioned you were on Dream the week of 5/13 - 5/20, so the pictures I have are your cruise sailing back into NOLA.

enhance

enhance

enhance

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for taking the time to do this terrific review...This will not be our first cruise, but it will be the first on Dream, first out of NOLA, and first to Roatan...for many of our group (21 in all :o) it will also be first time in NOLA...the next 60 days CANNOT go fast enough!!!!

You're welcome and I hope you love your cruise!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...