Carnival Dream WiFi Question

DeidraLoo

Hello! I have searched for the answer to this question, and have asked it in many forums, but can't seem to find an answer. I've even spent hours trying to communicate with Carnival but they can't help me either. Maybe one of you can?

We are leaving for a cruise on the Dream on July 22. I need to be able to access the website Trello on July 28, which is the last day of our cruise. I don't know if any of the plans allow access to Trello. Do any of you know?

Carnival has encouraged me to buy the Premium plan, saying that it "might" be able to access Trello. I definitely do not want to spend more than I have to for a maybe, especially since I only need to get into the site for one day. I know I can purchase the one-day premium plan, which is probably what I will do if I don't get a solid answer. However, I would very much like to know before we leave. Thank you!

You can purchase internet access for $16 per day. I would recommend that you simply purchase it the last day. You can access most regular internet sites with this plan, albeit quite slowly. You can also upgrade to the faster plan for $24 per day.

Good luck!