Explorer of the Seas - Balcony Table?

We are planning to book a cruise on the explorer but I am having a hard time finding what size table is on the balcony. I know it is a strange question but I've tried to research this and there are pictures of a regular height table and then small tables (low to the ground). This would be a transatlantic and we sit outside on our balcony for hours playing games together and it is a concern. Most cruises we have been on this is not an issue and I did not know there would be a possibility of a small, low to the ground table. Has anyone been on the explorer lately in a regular balcony that could let me know if the tables are a normal height? If we need to book a different balcony cabin we would do so, thank you!

I just looked at about 6 or 7 You Tube video's of balcony cabins. It was quite a mix of low/high tables. No rhyme or reason. Is there a specific cabin you are looking at? I have been on the Explorer a couple of times, when it was here in NJ and I honestly do not remember if we had high or low tables.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...