Fttf sunshine march 8th

Heimey

I’ll be getting off as you board Heimey. Haven’t decided on FTTF yet, but considering it just to have time to tour the ship.

Don't forget, not just a perk to tour the ship early. We just got off a 5 day and used it to get on early, and also get off early. Also, we needed extra luggage tags and we didn't have to wait in the 15 minute+ guest services line. FTTF (I know everyone agrees) is a must for our cruises.

I’ll be getting off as you board Heimey. Haven’t decided on FTTF yet, but considering it just to have time to tour the ship.

Hi Nautical. We’ve had it before and will always get it again if it’s available. To me not waiting in the lines boarding, GS’s, on and off the ship, etc...... makes it more than worth it to me. Plus the perk of being able to go straight to your room to drop off carry-ons, pop/water and whatever else is nice as well. It’s not for everyone, and I’m not trying to sway you one way or the other, but for me it’s money well spent.

Heimey

I checked yesterday for FTTF for our March Breeze cruise and it wasn't available yet. I checked this morning and it was available but already sold out :-(

Don't give up. I checked every day for 2 months. It seemed they come out early in the Morning, or that was when I was able to buy one for daughter's family. One Morning, ..there it was. I called Carnival direct because I had lost one trying to buy it on line.

Got my FTTF for April 2019 on Tuesday and It's worth every nickle to me (since we don't have pennies anymore) Especially when going to guest services and seeing that huge line up on that last night to get you S&S card straightened away, and the look I get when I flash my Gold card and the Platinum and Diamonds give you that snub look I love to smile and say have a great day LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!