Just Booked on Royal Caribbean!

mex25

Hi all

From Land lubber to first time cruiser as i just finished booking a cruise on Royal Caribbean in June to the Southern Caribbean.After doing Hawaii last week we figured it was time for a change.Any tips for the southern Caribbean -any must see or do's? We love snorkling.

Thanks

mex25

330 days til Adventure of the Seas RCCL!

Congratulations on your booking! Have you signed up for the Roll Call for you sailing? If not, you should do that and you will likely find some good responses to your questions.

Have a great cruise.

Kathy:)

Go to the port of call boards--there will be alot of info about what to do at each port! Or, get a good guidebook (libraries are free!) and read up on the ports you will visit! Not only will that tell you if there is good snorkling, but where it is, and how to get there! Some things need no formal "excursion"!

Congratulations!! But you dont list what ports you will be visiting on theSouthern Caribbean Itinerary. I did the southern caribbean on my first cruise and I absolutely love it better than anything else.

Hi all

From Land lubber to first time cruiser as i just finished booking a cruise on Royal Caribbean in June to the Southern Caribbean.After doing Hawaii last week we figured it was time for a change.Any tips for the southern Caribbean -any must see or do's? We love snorkling.

Thanks

mex25

330 days til Adventure of the Seas RCCL!

RCI has the best Meet & Mingle parties!

Laurie

Hi All

Here are my Ports of call

Bridgetwon Barbados

Castries,St Lucia

St Johns,Antigua

Phillpisberg,St Maarten

St Croix,USVI

We are departng out of San Juan,Puerto Rico.

Adventure of the Seas 6/21/09

Hi All

Here are my Ports of call

Bridgetwon Barbados

Castries,St Lucia

St Johns,Antigua

Phillpisberg,St Maarten

St Croix,USVI

We are departng out of San Juan,Puerto Rico.

Adventure of the Seas 6/21/09

Nice itinerary. Follow cb at sea's recommendation and hit the port of call boards. I would add that you might want to try to spend at least one extra day in San Juan. It is a very interesting place with a variety of good restaurants, history, etc.

Mike

Hey there Mex! Welcome to CC. You & I have a couple things in common. DH & I have been to Hawaii many times ourselves (my sister lives there, as if I needed an "excuse") and we recently booked our very 1st cruise. We're also on the AOS, but not your same cruise. We're also taking the other Southern Caribbean route (Aruba & Curacao). Have fun poking around the boards and planning! I know I am! :)

Archived