Who booked Iona for 11th July 2020?

cocker2

I don’t think anybody has started a post for this cruise, forgive me if you have and I shall come and join yours. DH and I booked on the first available day joining another six Brits and eight Americans, it’s going to be fascinating! We all usually sail on Celebrity and very occasionally Royal Caribbean so I wonder what differences we are going to find.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don’t think anybody has started a post for this cruise, forgive me if you have and I shall come and join yours. DH and I booked on the first available day joining another six Brits and eight Americans, it’s going to be fascinating! We all usually sail on Celebrity and very occasionally Royal Caribbean so I wonder what differences we are going to find.

CC have not started a roll call section yet for Iona so no where to post at the moment. It will get lost on this general page. You may have to keep looking.

We are 3 Aussies who booked 25th JULY 2020 on Iona today.

Doing Norway cruise after a tour or Ireland and maybe Scotland..

Very excited.

No IONA Roll Calls yet.

Cruise Critic are a bit slow!!!!!

;p:rolleyes::confused:;)

Forgive me for poking my head into your thread when I am not going on Iona but there is something I am curious about. P&O have not - in the past - marketed to or made it easy for USA residents to book their cruises. I was wondering how you found out about Iona and how you booked your cruise on her. Hope you don't mind me asking...

Forgive me for poking my head into your thread when I am not going on Iona but there is something I am curious about. P&O have not - in the past - marketed to or made it easy for USA residents to book their cruises. I was wondering how you found out about Iona and how you booked your cruise on her. Hope you don't mind me asking...

One of us Brits rang P&O about this and was given a dedicated American phone number - they rang it and voila! [emoji851]