$50 Shore Excursion Credit Question

taylor1293

You can either call and reserve a spot on the excursion paying onboard, or you can book it ahead of time online. I booked and paid for all but 2 excursions online, I received the credit the night after completing the excursion, except for the post cruise got that one on the last day I believe.

How exactly does this work? Do I have to wait until I'm on-board to book the excursion? Or can I book any excursion online now and will receive the $50 later? Thanks.

Follow the directions for the promotion below. Call and reserve your shore excursions now (before they sell out). On Embarkation day, your onboard account will be charged for all excursions.

Once you complete an excursion, a $50 credit per cabin will be added to your account.

Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.

We are receiving a double shore excursion credit for each port. If you take the

excursions do they credit your shipboard account? We are in the Haven and have

the drink package. We don't feel that we will spend $600.00 for everything else. Do

we have any options about where we receive the credit?

We are receiving a double shore excursion credit for each port. If you take the

excursions do they credit your shipboard account? We are in the Haven and have the drink package. We don't feel that we will spend $600.00 for everything else. Do we have any options about where we receive the credit?

The shore ex credit is posted to your onboard account. If you call for reservations and the shore ex is charged to your on board account, the credit offsets some of the costs. If you decided to prepay your shore ex, then you just have more OBC to spend.

It goes to your account, not any specific charge.

I had the exact same concern so I called NCL & the following is what I was told.

Because I was booking my shore excursions on line I was charged the full amount to my credit card. Once onboard & after completion of the excursion the credit would show up on my cabin account. If there was any credit left on my account at the end of the cruise I would get that amount refunded (I assume to my credit card).

Cheers,

Sandy

I had the exact same concern so I called NCL & the following is what I was told.

Because I was booking my shore excursions on line I was charged the full amount to my credit card. Once onboard & after completion of the excursion the credit would show up on my cabin account. If there was any credit left on my account at the end of the cruise I would get that amount refunded (I assume to my credit card).

Cheers,

Sandy

You would get a paper check. Usually after several months. And that is ONLY for refundable OBC. Non-refundable OBC that is not used is forefited. That’s why it is best to follow the written rules for the promotion and let the credit offset the cost of the shore ex charged onboard (not paid in advance).

You would get a paper check. Usually after several months. And that is ONLY for refundable OBC. Non-refundable OBC that is not used is forefited. That’s why it is best to follow the written rules for the promotion and let the credit offset the cost of the shore ex charged onboard (not paid in advance).

It is refundable obc so why wouldn’t a credit balance be credited back to the card you used to set up the on board account at the end of the cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums