No snorkeling excursions offered by ship

davela2

For some reason, which Royal Caribbean can't answer, there are no snorkeling and/or sail excursions offered for our cruise stop. Has anyone arranged one on their own, and any opinions of how it went? Obviously looking for a company that would be at or pick up from cruise port. Thanks in advance!

Well, I could not get into your sailing on the RCCL website. Couple of thoughts. RCCL is upgrading/ playing with their website to combined it with Celebrity. Possibly this is the reason for the glitch. Perhaps you should call them and talk to the excursion desk. OR maybe you could look on Tripadvisor and see recommendations for an outside vendor tour. Sorry I couldn't help more. You are getting close to your trip! Have a fabulous time. Blue skies and calm seas.....Kaye

It’s a charter cruise. That’s probably why it doesn’t show up on RC website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH. So do you know other people on the cruise? Do you have a chat somewhere like FB so you can ask questions? Did your charter set up special excursions? Group activities?

Yes, we have a FB page. The charter didn't set up any excursions other than what RC offers. I've asked others on the cruise if they wanted to join in on a snorkeling excursion, but so far only a couple have said yes. Are these snorkeling excursions available at the pier? Meaning, if I can't pre-arrange something, are there tour operators for snorkeling excursions ready to go when we arrive?