Oasis Sept 2 JS (paid in full) now UNAVAILABLE?

Map on the door.

How do you get around that?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

John, did you read not read my post? Or did you not understand it? I have not suggested changing the maps on the doors.

Let’s try a third time.

The OP had two adjacent JS cabins (in hypothetical muster station A1). Suddenly, weeks before the cruise, the OP was told those cabins were unavailable and IIRC they were initially involuntary downgraded to two balcony cabins. If this was a muster station capacity issue, the two balcony cabins presumably are assigned a different muster station, right? So let’s call that muster station B2. Well, why did it have to be those specific two JS cabins occupants moving to solve the muster station issue? Why not the occupants, for example, of a couple inside cabins or balcony cabins in the same muster station A1 be placed in those vacant balcony cabins in muster B2...moving those guests could have the same rebalancing effect without an involuntary downgrade. So many cabins, so many weeks before the cruise, why did it have

To be those two cabins, not others?

John, did you read not read my post? Or did you not understand it? I have not suggested changing the maps on the doors.

Let’s try a third time.

The OP had two adjacent JS cabins (in hypothetical muster station A1). Suddenly, weeks before the cruise, the OP was told those cabins were unavailable and IIRC they were initially involuntary downgraded to two balcony cabins. If this was a muster station capacity issue, the two balcony cabins presumably are assigned a different muster station, right? So let’s call that muster station B2. Well, why did it have to be those specific two JS cabins occupants moving to solve the muster station issue? Why not the occupants, for example, of a couple inside cabins or balcony cabins in the same muster station A1 be placed in those vacant balcony cabins in muster B2...moving those guests could have the same rebalancing effect without an involuntary downgrade. So many cabins, so many weeks before the cruise, why did it have

To be those two cabins, not others?

Had to be someone, domino effect. You dont know the details. No one but Royal does. No need to insult Rocketman with your bridge joke.

Had to be someone, domino effect. You dont know the details. No one but Royal does. No need to insult Rocketman with your bridge joke.

If (and that’s a big if) it was about muster station capacity, then somebody, sometime might have needed to move. Or maybe a muster station capacity issue another way in the weeks before the cruise (perhaps with future bookings as cruise was still selling cabins.)

If one refers all the way back to post number one, the OP was told that a rep speculated it might be a lifeboat capacity issue. That sounds like an off-hand remark/excuse; not a verified situation at all. To accept such wild speculation as the definitive cause of the OP’s displacement strikes me as gullible. Especially since muster station issues could have been dealt with many other ways. Most people, myself included are a bit gullible at times.