Johnny Rockets Milkshake now part of drink package.

That would be unexpected good news. Need confirmation though before I get too excited.

According to the banned blog site on here they had screen shots of both an email and the beverage description confirming.

On the RCCL official site....thias is the description for the Deluxe Beverage Package. I just checked today.

OUR DELUXE

BEVERAGE PACKAGES

Toast to virtually unlimited options with cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, premium coffee, tea, and bottled water* – plus a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100. Learn more.

• Cocktails / Spirits / Liqueurs / Beer
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Wines by the glass
  • Fresh squeezed juices / Non-alcoholic cocktails
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Milkshakes at Johnny Rockets
  • Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages
  • Coca-Cola® souvenir cup included

On the RCCL official site....thias is the description for the Deluxe Beverage Package. I just checked today.

OUR DELUXE

BEVERAGE PACKAGES

Toast to virtually unlimited options with cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages, premium coffee, tea, and bottled water* – plus a 40% discount on bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100. Learn more.

• Cocktails / Spirits / Liqueurs / Beer
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Wines by the glass
  • Fresh squeezed juices / Non-alcoholic cocktails
  • Premium coffees and teas
  • Milkshakes at Johnny Rockets
  • Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages
  • Coca-Cola® souvenir cup included

As someone else said, Unexpected good news. Must mean the prices are going up though :evilsmile:

That's too bad it's not part of the Refreshment package. My underage son would be all over that, but obviously can't buy a Deluxe package.

What is interesting is that the blogger posted a copy of to the email that stars it will also being partbifvtbe Royal Refreshment package.

But then again you have Royal which has the right hand not knowing what the left is doing

That's too bad it's not part of the Refreshment package. My underage son would be all over that, but obviously can't buy a Deluxe package.

That would be nice, I"m going to speculate without any merit, that if they did add it, it would be one per day or possibly 2 per day max. The milkshake materials take up more room on board and they couldn't handle a massive line at JR's just for milkshake.

Looks like it shows that in the description on RCI as well but only for the Deluxe package and not the Refreshment package.

Your right but if you look at the email reply it states it is for both. Typical Royal confusion

We went to JR on Allure earlier this year, planning to buy shakes, but the waiter told my wife (deluxe) and myself (refresh) that they were included. He even rang ours up and said he would go back in 5 minutes and order 2 more on ours for our kids (since they only had soda packages). At that point, it seemed there was no daily limit. It was even rang up on our bill as no charge.

We did not ask for them to be covered, as I had no idea they would be, and did not ask him to ring up my kids under us, it was his offer.

Looks like it shows that in the description on RCI as well but only for the Deluxe package and not the Refreshment package.

The page was updated to show more confirmation of both

We went to JR on Allure earlier this year, planning to buy shakes, but the waiter told my wife (deluxe) and myself (refresh) that they were included. He even rang ours up and said he would go back in 5 minutes and order 2 more on ours for our kids (since they only had soda packages). At that point, it seemed there was no daily limit. It was even rang up on our bill as no charge.

We did not ask for them to be covered, as I had no idea they would be, and did not ask him to ring up my kids under us, it was his offer.

We were on Adventure earlier this month. Not included. It was still just the BOGO discount from our SeaPass.

Strange, looking at the website, I still see the old description, mentioning just general non-alcoholic soft drinks.

At the moment, they are running a promotion offering buy one Deluxe, get the second at half price, however, looking at the prices, they are still the same as a few days ago.

Strange, looking at the website, I still see the old description, mentioning just general non-alcoholic soft drinks.

At the moment, they are running a promotion offering buy one Deluxe, get the second at half price, however, looking at the prices, they are still the same as a few days ago.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/beverage-packages

Clearly shows Johnny Rockets milkshakes for Deluxe.