P&O Excursions

Fergusdad

Hello, this is my first Thread so please be gentle with me. I am sailing on Brittania Feb '19 and just been informed of the excursions on offer. Does anyone know when P&O advise of the start times as I do not really want to get up early to breakfast and disembark at 8am. Also, will I be advised of the docking and departure time from each port at some point. Thank you for you time.

Hello, this is my first Thread so please be gentle with me. I am sailing on Brittania Feb '19 and just been informed of the excursions on offer. Does anyone know when P&O advise of the start times as I do not really want to get up early to breakfast and disembark at 8am. Also, will I be advised of the docking and departure time from each port at some point. Thank you for you time.

If you look on Cruise Personaliser at your excursions, to find the time they will depart it is necessary to start ticking the box for a particular excursion as though you are going to book it.It will then give you a time or choice of times at which point if you don t want to book it you just untick the box and press the back button.Its a bit tedious but I ve found thats the only way unless you wait until much nearer the time when your holiday information arrivesand that states the times.You are rarely told an exact arrival and departure time at each port(until you are onboard)but for each port it should tell you what time of day you will arrive etc but in a general way e.g early afternoon etc

I asked a very similar question and someone very kindly posted details of a website called CRUISECAL.COM which gives details of ship arrival and departure times plus other ships on port on any given day. Bear in mind that times can be changed due to weather conditions, medical emergencies etc. If you are booking private tours rather than those offered by the ship you need to leave a margin for this. We were on a cruise of the Far East when the ports were swapped around and it was panic stations for all of us with private excursions booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I asked a very similar question and someone very kindly posted details of a website called CRUISECAL.COM which gives details of ship arrival and departure times plus other ships on port on any given day. Bear in mind that times can be changed due to weather conditions, medical emergencies etc. If you are booking private tours rather than those offered by the ship you need to leave a margin for this. We were on a cruise of the Far East when the ports were swapped around and it was panic stations for all of us with private excursions booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you Sandancer, I will have a look now.

I find cruisecal very reliable and use it all the time. You need to go to the itinerary lookup tab then scroll through to find Britannia. Here's a link to it:

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryLookup/tabid/2918/Default.aspx

There are lots of taxis available in all the ports if you want to do your own tours or if you tell us which ports you're visiting people may be able to make suggestions. I also find the Ports of Call boards on this site very useful

If you look on Cruise Personaliser at your excursions, to find the time they will depart it is necessary to start ticking the box for a particular excursion as though you are going to book it.It will then give you a time or choice of times at which point if you don t want to book it you just untick the box and press the back button.Its a bit tedious but I ve found thats the only way unless you wait until much nearer the time when your holiday information arrivesand that states the times.You are rarely told an exact arrival and departure time at each port(until you are onboard)but for each port it should tell you what time of day you will arrive etc but in a general way e.g early afternoon etc

Thank, I have found that now .