How often do the drink packages go on sale?

Just to give a sense, there have been 4 sales I made note of in the lead-up to our cruise on Navigator this month: January, Memorial Day, July 4th, the current "back to school" sale. My sister said that the soda package wasn't discounted during any of those, but the Deluxe and Refreshment packages were.

Just to give a sense, there have been 4 sales I made note of in the lead-up to our cruise on Navigator this month: January, Memorial Day, July 4th, the current "back to school" sale. My sister said that the soda package wasn't discounted during any of those, but the Deluxe and Refreshment packages were.

Thanks. What is the actual sale on the packages right now? I don't have access to the cruise planner at the moment.

Thanks. What is the actual sale on the packages right now? I don't have access to the cruise planner at the moment.

This is different for every ship and every sailing. You'll have to wait until you can get into your Cruise Planner. Or, if you have access to your Roll Call, ask there. :)

I'm currently seeing buy one at $47 get 2nd at 50% off. However, when I put 2 in the cart, no discount shows....

Honestly, I'm not that big of the drinker though know that I'll enjoy an umbrella drink or two (pina coladas, frozen margaritas, etc.). Is it an option get to the Refreshments package; use it order a virgin drink; and then purchase a shot of rum or tequila?

I'm currently seeing buy one at $47 get 2nd at 50% off. However, when I put 2 in the cart, no discount shows....

Honestly, I'm not that big of the drinker though know that I'll enjoy an umbrella drink or two (pina coladas, frozen margaritas, etc.). Is it an option get to the Refreshments package; use it order a virgin drink; and then purchase a shot of rum or tequila?

Yes you can purchase a shot on the side with the purchase of a virgin drink.

The shot will run around $9.

The $47 IS the BOGO price.

The advertised price of $47 that you see is the averaged result of buying 2 packages at the on-board price where the first is full price and the second is half-off. Even though they love to promote it like a "Buy 1 get 50% off the 2nd" they always show the resulting per-person price.

Today in our cruise planner for Symphony the UBP is $42.00 + 18% grat. That is as low as I have ever seen it.

That is currently the price on our Allure sailing on October 28th as well. I originally purchased on the last sale at $45 pp and I canceled and repurchased at $42 pp before gratuity. This is the lowest I've seen it and I've been watching consistently.

Ours has been constantly for the past three months for our cruise October 4 on the Anthem. Nothing before that I think it is based on the cruise and how many people are getting it. It is individual to your cruise in your cruise planner Is what it appears to me to be the case.

So far, I’ve had good luck with getting a good drink sale price on Black Friday/cyber Monday. What I did for my next cruise in feb was book right away- it was $50 pp. then, on the latest sale saw it go down to $49 pp and rebooked. I’ll check again during Black Friday/cyber Monday, to see if it goes down again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums