Princess Tour: Saguenay By Land & Sea

Murphey

We will be doing this tour in about 20 days when we sail in October I can report back.

We are on the same cruise!!!! I was hoping to get some feedback about it. Unless I hear anything negative, we will go with it. I didn't see any way to do it privately. It's almost here, we leave in a week!

Haha..I thought the name sounded familiar but I post in alot of threads so i didn't put it together. We just booked it...we are on the one from 830 to 2 since now we are staying in port longer and will now be sailing out at almost sunset depending on if we leave on time. We really wanted to experience the sailing in the fjord and see the statue of our lady of saguenay...so since gaspe canceled and we had some obc we booked this last night.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, haven't been on CC since we've been home. We ended up cancelling this excursion, we had caught colds in Quebec City and decided we needed to take care of ourselves. Hope it was good! We had a great time except the Crown beds are awful! (well, ours was)!

Oh no! I hope you guys felt better and were able to enjoy the rest of your cruise. Well we were whisked past all the locals dressed up to board the bus (which was sad for us). The bus ride was long! But to their credit they did stop or slow down in places moose were known to be but sadly we saw none. Stopped at a covered bridge...ok. We then got to the small little village...it was small to say the least. It had just started to sprinkle and turned to a hard sprinkle for a bit. Everyone made a beeline for the restrooms which there was 2 and both were packed. There was not much to do there and not much time to do it especially if you had to use the restroom. We then got on the boat for the trip down the fjord. That was great and learned about the history and stuff. When we got to the Virgin Mary statue they stopped dropped some of the windows and played Ave Maria which is their tribute to her every time they pass. They turned the boat so each side could see...that was awesome. Then we found a waterfall that had sprung up due to the rain so they took the boat over to it for a few pics and again turned the boat around. Then we cruised on...was a long ride as well with some spots having nothing to talk about til near the end when more civilization popped up with little towns and such. It was nice and took us to see the main thing we wanted the fjord and the statue.

I do hope you were able to rebound from your cold and enjoy the rest of the cruise. It was tiring but we knew it was going to be go go when we booked it and it was loads of fun.