Talk to me about the Paradise

maxandmolly

• 2 weeks later...
BF & I are booked on the Paradise in November. Admittedly I didn't do my usual research before booking as it was more what fit his schedule than anything else. I've seen mentions of possible sewage problems? Has she not gone through 2.0 upgrades? I would have thought all the ships had by now.

We have a porthole room on the Main deck. Anyone stay there?

What else?

Just off the Paradise 6/24-29/17. Deck 6 Rooms U127 and U131. Carpet very dirty and mold in bathroom. Bedding did not accommodate my family. Cots were brought in. Agent told me that I was getting sofa beds. Paperwork stated trundle. Cots were more like dog mats. Towards the back of the ship, there were some sewer issues on this deck (Upper). While in Cozumel, they turned the water off to work on whatever!!! We had interior rooms. Some kids ran up and down the halls. Early morning you could hear the staff tip toeing about. Hold on to your valuables. I am missing a Pandora bracelet & the box that I purchased for my granddaughter while on the ship. Hopefully, a room steward turned it in. We search every drawer and safe multiple times. Online comments are quite interesting. Will post Carnival's comments. Food was excellent. Wan Chai was our head waiter. Ask to be seated at his tables.

Went on the Paradise back in 2003 right after a four time stint on Disney and I was worried about how it would compare. It actually turned out to be even more enjoyable than our Disney trips, and they were excellent too. So, now we're on the Paradise once again in 20 days. Good to hear its still serving up the good times.

Just off the Paradise 6/24-29/17. [...] While in Cozumel' date=' they turned the water off to work on whatever!!! [/quote']

I was on the same cruise - Room Riviera 22. Towards the front. Our room flooded while in Cozumel. When we got back, we had a giant fan in there trying to clean up the wet floor, but no note about what happened other than the maintenance notice I believe every room got.

:(:(:(

Just off the Paradise 6/24-29/17. Deck 6 Rooms U127 and U131. Carpet very dirty and mold in bathroom. Bedding did not accommodate my family. Cots were brought in. Agent told me that I was getting sofa beds. Paperwork stated trundle. Cots were more like dog mats. Towards the back of the ship' date=' there were some sewer issues on this deck (Upper). While in Cozumel, they turned the water off to work on whatever!!! We had interior rooms. Some kids ran up and down the halls. Early morning you could hear the staff tip toeing about. Hold on to your valuables. I am missing a Pandora bracelet & the box that I purchased for my granddaughter while on the ship. Hopefully, a room steward turned it in. We search every drawer and safe multiple times. Online comments are quite interesting. Will post Carnival's comments. Food was excellent. Wan Chai was our head waiter. Ask to be seated at his tables.[/quote']
Edited by The 3 T's

I've just read a review mentioning dirty bed linens. My night gown developed a sour smell. Very unusual. Makes me wonder. Next time I will check the linens for sure. Mattress was not the best. I had a backache every morning. Paradise 1st & last.

• 1 month later...
BF & I are booked on the Paradise in November. Admittedly I didn't do my usual research before booking as it was more what fit his schedule than anything else. I've seen mentions of possible sewage problems? Has she not gone through 2.0 upgrades? I would have thought all the ships had by now.

We have a porthole room on the Main deck. Anyone stay there?

What else?

We stayed in porthole room M7. Great room. We loved her. The crew was amazing!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Paradise was our first cruise back in 2013 and where on deck 2 towards aft port side with a view and then again in 2014 and we where on deck 6 in the middle of the ship again with a view and both time we had a great cruise the food the crew and the shows were great we really enjoyed ourselves . I would sail again on her again anytime

Sent from my iPhone using Forums