Guarantee Assigned

Bigmike911

This morning I was pleasantly surprised that my guaranteed accommodation for the 3rd November sailing from Hamburg to NYC has been assigned.

It is on the sunny side of the ship for a west bound T/A and very much midship. What more could you want? No upgrade, but I am very pleased in any event.

Five weeks and one day prior to sailing. Which is about three weeks sooner than the last time.

Mike

This morning I was pleasantly surprised that my guaranteed accommodation for the 3rd November sailing from Hamburg to NYC has been assigned.

It is on the sunny side of the ship for a west bound T/A and very much midship. What more could you want? No upgrade, but I am very pleased in any event.

Five weeks and one day prior to sailing. Which is about three weeks sooner than the last time.

Mike

You never know the upgrade fairy has still been known to visit even after allocation if the Do not upgrade tab has not previously been pushed !

Edited by Pennbank

That's good, bet you are very happy.

I booked my cruise, Queen Victoria, 12th December cruise on Monday evening with the saver fare and received my stateroom on Wednesday evening, so just under 11 weeks. The earliest I have even received it.

You never know the upgrade fairy has still been known to visit even after allocation if the Do not upgrade tab has not previously been pushed !

Well one never knows, but should the fairy pass me by, I got a very good allocation on the sunny side and midship, and I paid for this category, so I have nothing to complain about.

Well one never knows, but should the fairy pass me by, I got a very good allocation on the sunny side and midship, and I paid for this category, so I have nothing to complain about.

No ones complaining, just commenting on persons Posts.

I personally enjoy rough weather and further forward as possible to enjoy the movements of the ocean. To watch the waves hit the bow and the Commodore club windows is amazing, Especially when the "Saran Wrap" is covering the bar area and towels stuffed in the liquor shelves.

Edited by Pennbank

No ones complaining, just commenting on persons Posts.

I personally enjoy rough weather and further forward as possible to enjoy the movements of the ocean. To watch the waves hit the bow and the Commodore club windows is amazing, Especially when the "Saran Wrap" is covering the bar area and towels stuffed in the liquor shelves.

Well as they say "Different Strokes" Penn, that's what makes the world so wonderful !

My quaranteed single cabin on deck 3 still has not been asigned and I am 10 days prior my BTB TA! Maybe that IS a good sign and the Upgrade ferry may show herself for a first. Not that I am ungratful - but would just accept it when i would be a balcony with no life boats obstucting the view!