Carnival Breeze 10/23/16 review....my first try at this photo review thing....

caroher

We then went looking for some fun. The 4D theater was it. You have to get a ticket and the seats are very limited plus the theater is open only a short period of time. That being said it is really fun and worth at least a try.

90ec0f9799c054e612027a1253734672.jpg some more pictures of paintings I likedc052d8aa66c20d36ab6c9c291288009b.jpge5e2245eb49b5846c8dcda3753e97f5f.jpg Art

We went back to the cabin and guess what? M is hungry now so room service it is....and Nat wants some to6eea89dd7219334e86dd6447316b50c1.jpg0be2008923a529e42933d113e7aa6f24.jpg

A look outside bb6cc47efd2c4465899a651cf3674f5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for your very kind words but I think I've lost many of my followers because I'm so slow! Lol! Anyway I'm trying to get back on track....my goal is before the Super Bowl but I don't even know when that is [emoji52].

Little French Key is totally awesome....hope y'all get better weather than us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Loving your review so far! And no worries for those you've lost, since you're also picking up othes like me. :)

I've only been a loyal to Royal girl so far, since my handicapped mom had a bad experience on her first carnival cruise. However, this year we have some budget constraints and Carnival may be our only option. With all the wonderful pictures, you're review is really helping me figure ways we would enjoy it if the Breeze does end up as our best option.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I really enjoyed your review! I'll be sailing on the Sensation in 59 days (eek!) - not the same ship or even the same destinations, but your review got me very excited for my upcoming trip! I loved all your photos, and your family is adorable! :)

• 1 month later...