Carnival Victory 8427 & 8429 OR 6432 & 6430

Cruz77

I'm trying to decide between which cabins I choose for my family. I initially wanted the L shaped balcony cabin number 6432 with the kids across the way in the interior 6430 but then I watched a YouTube video that showed there was actually a door separating the balcony cabin from the hallway. So basically you have to use your key card to get through one door and then your key card a second time to get through your cabin door. I don't know that I want the kids this far away from me. And not to mention if they want to come into my cabin it would be difficult to get them through that first door. My second option was a premium balcony cabin number 8427 and across the hall the interior 8429 but from what I understand the interior has two twin beds and a trundle. How on Earth is there room on the floor for anyone to move around with that sort of set up? Does anyone have any and put on any of these cabin selections? Your replies are much appreciated!4b31c8e07ef9ad5faea86397984fb434.jpgab7e98982a675ad79c5250621d42306e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

I am not a fan of the l shape cabin. If wanting a bigger balcony take one across the back of the ship. Your cabin will have much more usable space. But if that's what you want go with deck 8. At least the kids will get true beds

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How old are your kids? I would want a room with 3 true beds. That trundle is very close to the floor and very small

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

12,10,10....I'm think I'm going to go with the L shape and the kids across the hall. I think they would be better with the bunk pulling out of the wall vs trundle. Now My worry is that door that separates the L-shaped balcony from the hallway. I'm going to have to get extra keys for them to be able to come into our cabin if they want. I hope there's no issues there.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!! The cruise was good. For this ship it was the perfect length. Should I had been on the Dream, Magic, Breeze or Vista iI would have needed longer!!!

Cabins were good. We went with 6432, 6430. The L shape was great!! I loved the balcony and the layout of the cabin was nice. It was basically the same size just turned on it's side. We only heard some noise 1 night and it only lasted for a few minutes. 6430 however was MUCH louder. Thank goodness my kids had the TV on while they sleep or I would have heard more complaints from them. 6430 had 2 uppers and 2 lower. They loved the uppers. My size is pretty average and I was a little concerned when I tried out one of the top bunks!! I wonder what the actual weight capacity is?? I can't imagine anything over #180 is very safe :o

My size is pretty average and I was a little concerned when I tried out one of the top bunks!! I wonder what the actual weight capacity is?? I can't imagine anything over #180 is very safe :o

there is a very small sign that says weight limit is 200 pounds. (I thought it said 250)

did the L cabin have a sofa? I know the newer ships do not have a sofa in those rooms