Carnival Hub app on the Carnival Freedom

Does anybody know if the Carnival Hub app works on the Carnival Freedom? Is it worth downloading? I read the description but it seems vague like it's telling me the photo of me being taken by the staff are available to view and purchase on the ship through the Hub app, but it's also saying that the app may not work on the Carnival Freedom.

To give a little background about my situation, I'm buying the value internet package and I want to activate it on my Kindle Fire tablet, but Amazon doesn't have the Hub app in its App Store. But I'm also taking my iPhone with me. I'm going alone so chat is useless to me. But what do you guys use the Hub app for?

Does anybody know if the Carnival Hub app works on the Carnival Freedom? Is it worth downloading? I read the description but it seems vague like it's telling me the photo of me being taken by the staff are available to view and purchase on the ship through the Hub app, but it's also saying that the app may not work on the Carnival Freedom.

To give a little background about my situation, I'm buying the value internet package and I want to activate it on my Kindle Fire tablet, but Amazon doesn't have the Hub app in its App Store. But I'm also taking my iPhone with me. I'm going alone so chat is useless to me. But what do you guys use the Hub app for?

Im not sure how much specificity you are looking for, the the link and attachment will tell you everything the Hub app does. It is available on all ships. 9843116261fc3bf5f1cb7be6a0a31212.jpg

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1152/~/carnivals-wi-fi-service-and-hub-app

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You do not have to have ANY Internet plan for the app to work. It's a free app and works free on ALL Carnival ships. Simply download and use. If you want to use the chat feature to chat with others, it's a one time $5 fee per device for the duration of your cruise. You can purchase that once you're on board.