Conquest question

BonnieSte

I haven't been on Carnival in quite some time. I am hoping you can answer some questions for me?

1) Is there a bar up top with a view?

2) Comedy Club. Is there more then 1 comedian a night?

3) Do they have an omelet station in the buffet in the morning?

4) Smoking areas?

5) Do you have a favorite spots?

6) How are the shows?

7) Do the drink packages ever go on sale?

Thank you so much for your time and answers!

1) There are bars on the Lido Deck that you can see off to the Horizon from.

2) Typically two comedy shows a night. Sometimes the same comedian (always different sets), sometimes different comedians work the same night.

3) I don't know, not an egg person.

4) Yes, outdoors on the Lido Deck there are specific smoking locations.

5) Haven't sailed the conquest specifically, so N/A

6) Shows on Carnival have been getting less and less good over the years. They cut out the live band, performer counts have fallen. The overall production of the shows are still good though, still worth checking out at least one or two.

7) Only the pre-sailing price. Never on sale below that.

1) There are bars on the Lido Deck that you can see off to the Horizon from.

2) Typically two comedy shows a night. Sometimes the same comedian (always different sets), sometimes different comedians work the same night.

3) I don't know, not an egg person.

4) Yes, outdoors on the Lido Deck there are specific smoking locations.

5) Haven't sailed the conquest specifically, so N/A

6) Shows on Carnival have been getting less and less good over the years. They cut out the live band, performer counts have fallen. The overall production of the shows are still good though, still worth checking out at least one or two.

7) Only the pre-sailing price. Never on sale below that.

Thank you Jeremy

They do have an omelet station. At Sea Day brunch you can order omelets as well.

Serenity area will also have a bar that is open at certain times, it's high up with a good view. In deck 10, right above the pool area, there is plenty of seating and the servers come up there.

As someone mentioned, the bars are on 9 at the pool, and that view is behind glass.

They do have an omelet station. At Sea Day brunch you can order omelets as well.

Serenity area will also have a bar that is open at certain times, it's high up with a good view. In deck 10, right above the pool area, there is plenty of seating and the servers come up there.

As someone mentioned, the bars are on 9 at the pool, and that view is behind glass.

Conquest (up until now) did not have a Serenity Deck. She is in dry dock right now and the talk is they will be adding this, but Carnival has been very vague about exactly what all they are doing to her. So until she comes out of dry dock for her first sailing (next Saturday the 14th is her first after dry dock, which I happen to be on), no one can be exactly sure what the situation will be ;)

Conquest (up until now) did not have a Serenity Deck. She is in dry dock right now and the talk is they will be adding this, but Carnival has been very vague about exactly what all they are doing to her. So until she comes out of dry dock for her first sailing (next Saturday the 14th is her first after dry dock, which I happen to be on), no one can be exactly sure what the situation will be ;)

Well you will have to keep us posted! :D

This sounds nice. Is there any music playing?

This sounds nice. Is there any music playing?

On 10 there will usually be a band or dj. Their area is right below the big screen. You can look down on the activities on 9 and the pool, usually there's a good breeze. For quiet, follow the path to the back of the ship, there are several areas to sit and even shade along the way. Lots of people read there and look over the side of the ship.

On 10 there will usually be a band or dj. Their area is right below the big screen. You can look down on the activities on 9 and the pool, usually there's a good breeze. For quiet, follow the path to the back of the ship, there are several areas to sit and even shade along the way. Lots of people read there and look over the side of the ship.

Thanks

Sun deck #12 is the area with the bar.

#14 sky deck, higher up, without bar.

Serenity, no serenity, good plan to go chill......

I was on the Conquest in 2013, and there was ALWAYS a band or DJ playing music. It was VERY LOUD. Sometimes in the AM they would just play TV on the big screen - Music Videos or re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond or some network morning show. I found this also to be uncomfortably loud, and I am actually a little hard of hearing.

Just of the Conquest in Aug with an Awesome Cruise. Here are my answers:

1) Is there a bar up top with a view? Both bars on Lido have views nearby.

2) Comedy Club. Is there more then 1 comedian a night? Usually just one comedian each night.

3) Do they have an omelet station in the buffet in the morning? There are actually two omelet stations. One inside the buffet area, and then another just in back of the buffet in the Aft Pool area. Few know of this one, and rarely a line.

4) Smoking areas? Yes, they had a quite large, comfortable smoking area.

5) Do you have a favorite spots? Loved the Piano Bar and Sports Bar. Great entertainment.

6) How are the shows? We enjoyed the shows.

7) Do the drink packages ever go on sale? No, the drink packages do not go on sale. We did get the package and enjoyed it. Really enjoyed that it now includes specialty coffees, milkshakes, power aide, etc. As already mentioned, you save $5 per day buying it in advance.