Who Loves the Majesty? :)

We always have a great time on the MJ and love the crew. We would say they are what makes sailing on the MJ special!

We have also experienced good food on the MJ and have enjoyed many nights at the Chef's Table.

I am sailing the Majesty for my first time in January. I do favor the "smaller" ships (Radiance and Vision classes.) Tell me, what do you love about the Majesty? :)

Outstanding crewmembers.

I am sailing the Majesty for my first time in January. I do favor the "smaller" ships (Radiance and Vision classes.) Tell me, what do you love about the Majesty? :)

What Her Majesty lacks in size and features that her big sisters have the staff and crew make up for. We had sailed on her 12 times before she moved from Miami and every sailing was different but ALL were a lot of fun. Whomever the CD is and their staff do a remarkable job keeping the activities moving along and the entertainment is always good.

Love the crew members, but the ship...not so much.. MJ has now become one of our only two choices here in PC. Oasis at the way other end of the size scale. :o

MJ just does not have the venues we enjoyed on Enchantment, which still had the small ship feel....but offered the venues we come to expect. Really miss EN.

Love the crew members, but the ship...not so much.. MJ has now become one of our only two choices here in PC. Oasis at the way other end of the size scale. :o

MJ just does not have the venues we enjoyed on Enchantment, which still had the small ship feel....but offered the venues we come to expect. Really miss EN.

I LOVE Enchantment also!

I like it a lot. Have sailed on her 5 times, considering a 6th for this time next year. Some of the things I like about it, may not stay around. I live the Diamond Event in the Viking Crown Lounge (Not sure if that applies to you or not, but they may move it from that spot depending on which rumor I listen to. I also like the Compass Deli, which falls into this same category. We know this ship well, so familiarity helps.

We just missed out on Enchantment. We did Majesty 3 times out of Miami and just recently (2015) sailed out of PC for the first time. About the time we decided a road trip to PC was do-able, they moved Enchantment out of there.

We just missed out on Enchantment. We did Majesty 3 times out of Miami and just recently (2015) sailed out of PC for the first time. About the time we decided a road trip to PC was do-able, they moved Enchantment out of there.

And now she is going to Galveston. :o

Is the make shift DL in the VCL still making people swipe cards? And if they do are they limiting to 3 drinks per night like the Empress or is it just to "survey" as they say. Also anyone recent know the hours of the "event?"

Is the make shift DL in the VCL still making people swipe cards? And if they do are they limiting to 3 drinks per night like the Empress or is it just to "survey" as they say. Also anyone recent know the hours of the "event?"

They only swipe the cards once per evening, no matter how many drinks you have. No drink limit.

We were on MJ mid-August and were never asked to show our cards during the DL hours in the VCL. 2 or 3 different servers. I was somewhat surprised.

We also seem to prefer the smaller ships lately, particularly Radiance and Vision class, but also love the Empress - sailing to Cuba next week. Although MJ isn't one of my favorites, can't say I ever hated cruising on her

Edited by CapeCoralCruiser

We were on MJ mid-August and were never asked to show our cards during the DL hours in the VCL. 2 or 3 different servers. I was somewhat surprised.

We also seem to prefer the smaller ships lately, particularly Radiance and Vision class, but also love the Empress - sailing to Cuba next week. Although MJ isn't one of my favorites, can't say I ever hated cruising on her

I don't think I said this in this thread yet, but we had to show ours 90% of the time and about 50% of the time had to ask for our cards back. One time we got to dinner without it. It was a bit of an unorganized cluster.