Ordering transportation with a travelscoot

mscg2000

I’m needing transportation to the Port of Miami. I use a Travelscoot when I cruise, so it’s small and fairly portable. I don’t want to take it apart, prefer to load it as is. How do I order a vehicle that can accommodate it. I don’t need a van with a lift, just a bigger back storage area. Lyft would be fine, too. Thanks for your help! Hi

My husband uses a Travelscoot, too, and I found that if you take the seat off and lower the handle, it will fit sideways on most trunks.

Isn't it the best way to travel?? Just wish it went in reverse, especially for elevator use.

Yes the newer version of Travelscoot have reverse. I bought mine about 2 years ago and it has reverse. Just bought a rear view mirror and hope it will help me when I am reversing out of an elevator to see if anyone is behind me. When my husband is with me he can tell me but when I am by myself it's sometimes difficult to see if anyone is there. I don't want to run over any toes or feet!:o

Hi I'm trying to decide whether to buy a new travel scoot v. Renting one at. Port of Miami area Disney cruise Feb 2018. Thoughts appreciated. Ty

Sent from my iPad using Forums

To the best of my knowledge there are no companies in the Miami area or any other port that rent the Travelscoot. In fact there's only one on-line company that rents the TravelScoot and it has to be shipped to your home or pre-cruise hotel and than you have arrange to have it shipped back. Here's the link. http://travelscootrentals.com/

If you choose to rent than suggest you rent from either www.Scooteraround.com or www.SpecialNeedsatSea.com . Both companies basic rentals are from the Pride Mobility GoGo series and will be delivered to your cabin and picked up from your cabin.